Unique Family Home with Private Beach in Barbados
A unique family home is the perfect getaway with small kids and teenagers, or a lovely quiet destination wedding venue offering plenty of outdoor activities and lots of room to roam, explore and enjoy. A private beach is the pride of the property, which sprawls over eight acres.
The main house utilizes the structure of a 17th-century sugar mill with several charming cottages spread throughout the grounds alongside an infinity pool, tennis court and Jacuzzi.
History and character unite to offer comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces and plenty of room for events, gatherings and celebrations, all intertwined with lovely gardens and tropical foliage.
Charming details abound, in keeping with the whimsy of the property like frescoed mythical sea creatures close to the lagoon-like pool....a home to bring a smile to your face.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Situated with its own private beach and close to Gibbes Beach, this Barbados home sits on a ridge overlooking the Platinum Coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Meal preparation (groceries $)
- - Wi-Fi
- - Laundry service
- Know Before You Go
- - Guests have use of the owner's private beach house right on the famous Gibbes Beach just a 5-minute drive away
- - Weddings and events can be accommodated with additional cost ($)
- - Family-friendly property with some relaxed details
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation
- Staff and Services
- - Cook
- - Chef – 3 meals a day (2 meal on chef’s day off)
- - Butler
- - Two Housekeepers
- - Assistant housekeeper
- - Laundress