Loft Apartment, with Roof Terrace in the Heart of Shoreditch
Our loft is a 2-minute walk to Old Street station and offers you a great roof terrace. Located in the heart of Shoreditch, you are on the doorstep of the hub of London. ’The Loft’ is a large, open plan kitchen, dining, and living space. Our fully equipped kitchen is perfect for entertaining and there is plenty of space for up to 10 people. The Loft has an urban, industrial feel with high-end design pieces and Victorian sash windows, not to mention the huge floor-to-ceiling selfie mirror!
The best part of our loft is the roof terrace. There aren’t many open spaces in Central London so the terrace is the perfect escape and sunspot. It has a lounge and dining area so you can have your lunch and watch the hustle and bustle of the city from the comfort of your chair. It’s truly the perfect spot - unless it’s raining of course!
Our living area has Apple TV, Netflix, and Sonos. We also have an old school record player so...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage / noise security deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.
- We also have a security protocol in place to close down parties that continue to not adhere to noise request, and the cost of instructing this can rise to £1k total if required. Our neighbours must be treated with ultimate respect, and you must adhere to any request for less noise with immediate effect. We operate a zero-tolerance policy on neighbour abuse. Verbal or physical. Please do not remove rubbish bags containing bottles or leaking fluid down our communal hallway, as this causes inconveniences for neighbors. Likewise, there is to be no loitering in the hallways, or outside the property at any time.
- Outside guests are not permitted to the Loft apartment at any point without our prior written approval.