Beautifully Restored 19th Century 4 Bedroom Provencal Farmhouse Country Retreat with Pool
This is the real Provence…ancient villages and towns amidst cypresses, vineyards, olive groves and fruit orchards.
Just outside a walled, historic village, Le Mas Provençal is at the very heart of this formidable area, which has been blessed with beautiful scenery, UNESCO world heritage sites and world-renowned towns. It sits enviably between St-Remy-de-Provence and Avignon and within easy reach of the much-loved Luberon and Van Gogh’s precious Arles, as well as Beaux-de-Provence, which is one of France’s acclaimed ‘plus beaux villages’.
This impressive and beautifully restored 19th-century Provençal farmhouse is your own private, walled retreat, filled with fragrant lavender paths, sycamore and centennial olive trees, as well as lush lawns, flowers and an array of mature trees providing precious shade. The grounds offer plenty of space for everyone to relax and unwind and the lovely heated swimming pool, boules...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Le Mas Provençal is just a short drive from Noves (2.5km), a delightful village where you can find a variety of good restaurants, shops and a supermarket plus a weekly market. Visitors can explore the narrow winding streets from Noves’ medieval past and admire beautiful 17th-century facades on the many historical buildings. Noves is well known for its many festivals throughout the year from bull runs, open-air feasts to folklore processions. The region produces some very good and affordable local red wines (although wine connoisseurs will not want to miss a visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape within a thirty minutes drive!). Le Mas Provençal is in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic hilltop villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers. Gordes (30km) is just one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. Or head south to the heart of the Parc Naturel Regional des Alpilles and the charming town of St-Remy-de-Provence (15km) where you can soak up the true Provencal way of life, especially on markets days. Van Gogh’s precious Arles (42km) and Beaux-de-Provence (25km), one of France’s acclaimed ‘plus beaux villages’ are also within easy reach as well as a host of other pretty villages that make the region so famous and well loved. The small but lively city of Avignon (12km) is a short drive and worthy of a visit during your stay. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience the excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. The bohemian quarter of the city, just next to the Sorgue river, has more of a village atmosphere with its artists, musicians, cafes and wine-bars. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways and open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 charged to client’s credit card by the owner upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday (can be flexible outside high season).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? :
- Pool heating charge? : In April, May and September guests can request to pay an extra €150 per week to supplement solar heating with an electric pump. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Internet access? :
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties are not allowed. Other celebrations are possible, please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning in bedrooms only.
- Pool opening dates? : Pool is open and heated by solar panels from mid April to mid October. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes and firewood for the fireplaces also included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.