Stunning Contemporary 5 Bedroom Lakefront Home in Cirencester
Orchid House is situated on an exclusive gated development, just south of the popular town of Cirencester in Gloucestershire. The modern, lakefront home makes a luxury base for those who wish to explore this beautiful part of the country, while the excellent facilities on offer make it a sensible choice for families. Guests have access to a shared, on-site spa with swimming pool, tennis court, children’s playground and restaurant.
The contemporary property has been designed with high attention to detail and boasts sleek yet homely furnishings and interiors throughout. Orchid House can comfortably accommodate ten guests across five spacious bedrooms, each room has its own touches of quirky style, whether these be edgy artwork, pops of colour, or fun lighting and accessories.
The living space is bright and fresh, open plan, again offering low key luxury and touches of designer flair! Perspex chairs, accents of fuchsia,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the region’s southern fringes, Cirencester is one of the major centres of the Cotswolds, and offers much more than just sightseeing. It’s certainly a town with a history – at one time the second-largest in Britain – but it hasn’t become a tourist hub in the manner of many of England’s heritage cities, meaning it’s even more of a joy for those who do come exploring. You can get an insight into the history of Cirencester at its Corinium Museum, this being the Roman name for the town. Mosaics and artefacts bring the story vividly to life, and children can get involved too with special activities. Those who love art, nature or both will find something to please them at Cirencester’s Elemental Sculpture Park, where more than 150 pieces are dotted around the woodlands. You wouldn’t expect to find many beaches in Gloucestershire, but there is one at the Cotswold Country Park at Shorncote to the south of Cirencester, a place made for family fun with a water park and children’s playground. For a bit of culture, the town’s Sundial Theatre offers a varied programme of events, and those with an eye for a bargain can explore the antiques and collectibles on offer at the Corn Hall indoor market on Fridays. The town’s excellent dining scene certainly shouldn’t be overlooked – you will have no trouble tracking down anything from an artisan coffee to a Michelin Star three-course meal. Among the highest-rated places in town are Tierra & Mar, a great spot for tapas, and The Falcon at Poulton, where the food is restaurant quality and the setting is a delightful country pub.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Yes (please remember that it is a rural connection and so it may not be as strong as it is at home!
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of on-site spa facilities included in rental price, treatments are priced separately. Sports equipment hire is charged locally and is subject to availability, so please request early to guarantee use!
- Other 2 : Unfortunately, this property will not accept bookings from single sex groups which are larger than 6, even if it is not for a stag/hen party