Horseshoe Lake Respite
Looking for the ideal family retreat in the heart of Muskoka? Look no further! This fabulous lake house offers privacy and incredible fishing and swimming. Located minutes from Seguin Valley Golf Course, and the conveniences of Parry Sound, this property is the perfect blend of authentic Muskoka style and modern touches. The main floor is designed with entertaining in mind. A chef’s kitchen with island & breakfast bar for friends to gather round, a sublime living room with fireplace for those cool evenings in fall, plus a walk-out to a modern Muskoka room with fabulous lake views. The dining area has plenty of room to fit the whole family, where many lasting memories will be made. Main floor master bed with ensuite & walk out to deck won’t disappoint even the most discerning guest. The upper level features two guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom, and the lower level also has two guest bedrooms, plus an expansive entertainment room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Water Sports: Available for rent
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Air Conditioning: Central
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: On request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Hugging the shores of Georgian Bay, the Town of Parry Sound is the world renowned jewel of the 30,000 Islands of Georgian Bay. Located approx 2 hours north of Toronto, & forty-five minutes away by air, Parry Sound.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House rules include:
- All potential guests must complete a rental application where you will be asked to provide a full guest list, ages of all guests, the name address and employer of the primary applicant as well as their home insurance policy details. No reservation is confirmed until approved. The application will form the basis of your short-term lease agreement and you understand and agree that you will abide by the terms therein. We will see you when you check in. If you have misrepresented yourself (your age, purpose of use) or your group, we reserve the right to cancel your stay without refund. If we find out after the fact you have automatically forfeited your damage deposit for breach of contract. We are looking for mature individuals who can be responsible for their actions, and show respect.
- Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed.
- Linen, beach & bath towels included.
- Pets may be permitted at this rental solely based on the discretion of the owner and you will be asked to sign a pet waiver and possibly to pay an additional pet cleaning fee. Wet pets are not permitted inside. Pets are not permitted on the furniture at any time.
- No smoking, electronic or otherwise, inside the cottage.
- Open fires in the fire pit only please & check burn restrictions for the area before you arrive.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- Please leave the cottage as you found it, tidy and with all garbage disposed of per the welcome letter.
- The initial cleaning fee pays for professional cleaners to prepare the cottage for you. A check out clean may be arranged for an additional fee, otherwise you are expected to leave the cottage as you found it, tidy and in good repair.
- WIFI is available at all of our cottages (unless specifically noted).
- Water activities, including motorized and non-motorized boating, are inherently dangerous. You indemnify the owners and their agents for any and all activities related to water activities.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the lake by our neighbours, music or loud noise of any kind not permitted after 10pm or before 8am.
- Should you violate these terms you may be subject to an extra nuisance charge equal to the damage deposit as well as eviction without refund.
- Resort Fee: For a one-time fee of $149.00, the Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability will waive a claim against the Guest for the cost to repair or replace any accidental damage taking place at the property during the rental period for up to a total of $3,000.00 in damages. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability only applies to accidental damage. A damage deposit will still be required for casual damages, internet overage charges, extra cleaning charges, garbage disposal, pet cleanup, etc. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver is not Insurance.
- Please leave the cottage as you found it and have a wonderful stay!