Beach House on Georgian Bay
Step out your front door to your own "private" beach stretching for miles with hardly a neighbour in view ~ welcome to Georgian Sands! Children’s laughter, lattés at a café in a local coffee shop, afterward, who knows? There’s a music festival at a neighbouring beach or maybe today you’ll play golf nearby.
It sits in the heart of four-seasons fun close to golf and only minutes from the world’s longest freshwater beach, kayaking, boating, hiking, biking, snowmobiling, Nordic ski and snowshoe trails as well as the entertainment and activities planned for Wasaga Beach’s exciting new downtown. And that’s just the beginning. You’ll find downhill sports at Blue Mountain, shopping and dining in Collingwood and a countryside rich with village bakeries, farmers’ markets, artisanal wares and fairs.
Inside this custom built Beach House, attention to detail is apparent at every turn. Upon entering you find yourself awed by the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Set in the heart of Georgian Bay, the picturesque Township features some of the province's most scenic trails and waters. The Township has a 70 km long coastline on the Georgian Bay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House rules include:
- All potential guests must complete a rental application where you will be asked to provide a full guest list, ages of all guests, the name address and employer of the primary applicant as well as their home insurance policy details. No reservation is confirmed until approved. The application will form the basis of your short-term lease agreement with the property owner and you understand and agree that you will abide by the terms therein. We will see you when you check in. If you have misrepresented yourself (your age, purpose of use) or your group, we reserve the right to cancel your stay without refund. If we find out after the fact you have automatically forfeited your damage deposit for breach of contract. We are looking for mature individuals who can be responsible for their actions, and show respect.
- Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed.
- Linen, beach & bath towels included.
- Pets may be permitted at this rental solely based on the discretion of the owner and you will be asked to sign a pet waiver and possibly to pay an additional pet cleaning fee. Wet pets are not permitted inside. Pets are not permitted on the furniture at any time.
- No smoking, electronic or otherwise, inside the cottage.
- Open fires in the fire pit only please & check burn restrictions for the area before you arrive.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- Please leave the property as you found it, tidy and with all garbage disposed of per the welcome letter.
- Note there may be a garbage removal fee of $500 per week. The initial cleaning fee pays for professional cleaners to prepare the cottage for you. A check out clean may be arranged for an additional fee, otherwise you are expected to leave the cottage as you found it, tidy and in good repair.
- WIFI is available at all of our cottages (unless specifically noted).
- INDEMNIFICATION: Snowmobiling, Boating and all water sports are inherently dangerous. You indemnify the owners of the rental property, their heirs and also their agent for any and all damage or injury that may occur due to water activities. Please make sure you wear proper lifejackets at all times on the water.
- COVID19 Pandemic:
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: I/we represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that I/we will use the cottage and its facilities in accordance with the booking agreement and the household rules and I/we do so at our own risk and that I/we indemnify and save, all employees of aforementioned companies, the property owner and their heirs harmless from any personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused to person or property of the Renter, his/her family, or guests during or after the time of occupancy. Further, I/we accept full responsibility for the risk to personal health of renting property owned and occupied by unrelated persons during the Covid19 Pandemic.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the lake by our neighbours, music or loud noise of any kind not permitted after 10pm or before 8am.
- Resort Fee: For a one-time fee of $149.00, the Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability will waive a claim against the Guest for the cost to repair or replace any accidental damage taking place at the property during the rental period for up to a total of $3,000.00 in damages. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability only applies to accidental damage as determined by the owners. A damage deposit will still be required for casual damages, internet overage charges, extra cleaning charges, garbage disposal, pet cleanup, etc. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver is not Insurance.
- Please leave the property as you found it and have a wonderful time at the lake!