Lake Muskoka Lodge
Welcome to your bucket list experience in Muskoka! Just 2 minutes (100’) from the landing and a short 10 minutes to Port Carling with unrivalled privacy, it harkens back to a more relaxed and elegant era of luxury and relaxed cottage life. Come experience your summer holiday on Isle of Skye Lake Muskoka.
Located on an island at the southernmost tip of Mortimer’s Point ,with its own private mainland landing that has parking for 5 cars plus overflow nearby, this is the ultimate family compound. For guest convenience a pontoon boat is provided for easy transport to the property. With 900 feet of Lake Muskoka shoreline and a lovely level lot, it is perfect for multi-generational families! Two acres of property gives the estate a feeling of space and grandeur. Made up of the main lodge, a secondary 2 bedroom cottage and 2 other sleeping bunkies all elegantly decorated. All offer privacy and that ’cottagey’ feel, hearing the wind...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located just minutes from Port Carling, the hub of the Muskoka Lakes with it’s trendy shops and restaurants plus numerous ice cream shops, this family cottage is the perfect spot for your summer vacation!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House rules include:
- All potential guests must complete a rental application where you will be asked to provide a full guest list, ages of all guests, the name address and employer of the primary applicant as well as their home insurance policy details. No reservation is confirmed until approved. The application will form the basis of your short-term lease agreement with the property owner and you understand and agree that you will abide by the terms therein. We will see you when you check in. If you have misrepresented yourself (your age, purpose of use) or your group, we reserve the right to cancel your stay without refund. If we find out after the fact you have automatically forfeited your damage deposit for breach of contract. We are looking for mature individuals who can be responsible for their actions, and show respect.
- Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed.
- Linen, beach & bath towels included.
- Pets may be permitted at this rental solely based on the discretion of the owner and you will be asked to sign a pet waiver and possibly to pay an additional pet cleaning fee. Wet pets are not permitted inside. Pets are not permitted on the furniture at any time.
- No smoking, electronic or otherwise, inside the cottage.
- Open fires in the fire pit only please & check burn restrictions for the area before you arrive.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- Please leave the property as you found it, tidy and with all garbage disposed of per the welcome letter.
- Note there may be a garbage removal fee of $500 per week. The initial cleaning fee pays for professional cleaners to prepare the cottage for you. A check out clean may be arranged for an additional fee, otherwise you are expected to leave the cottage as you found it, tidy and in good repair.
- WIFI is available at all of our cottages (unless specifically noted).
- INDEMNIFICATION: Snowmobiling, Boating and all water sports are inherently dangerous. You indemnify the owners of the rental property, their heirs and also their agent for any and all damage or injury that may occur due to water activities. Please make sure you wear proper lifejackets at all times on the water.
- COVID19 Pandemic:
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: I/we represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that I/we will use the cottage and its facilities in accordance with the booking agreement and the household rules and I/we do so at our own risk and that I/we indemnify and save, all employees of aforementioned companies, the property owner and their heirs harmless from any personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused to person or property of the Renter, his/her family, or guests during or after the time of occupancy. Further, I/we accept full responsibility for the risk to personal health of renting property owned and occupied by unrelated persons during the Covid19 Pandemic.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the lake by our neighbours, music or loud noise of any kind not permitted after 10pm or before 8am.
- Resort Fee: For a one-time fee of $149.00, the Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability will waive a claim against the Guest for the cost to repair or replace any accidental damage taking place at the property during the rental period for up to a total of $3,000.00 in damages. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver of Liability only applies to accidental damage as determined by the owners. A damage deposit will still be required for casual damages, internet overage charges, extra cleaning charges, garbage disposal, pet cleanup, etc. The Accidental Damage Limited Waiver is not Insurance.
- Please leave the property as you found it and have a wonderful time at the lake!