Contemporary Modern 4 Bedroom Villa in Brittany
Just a stone’s throw from one of Brittany’s most beautiful beaches, sitting amongst the sand dunes with glorious sea-views, the setting of Le Grand Bleu is exceptional.
This contemporary high-end villa is sure to wow you in every way. With sleek design and modern interiors full of light from the floor to ceiling windows, inviting the outside in, there is ample space for guests to kick back in relaxing surroundings. Laze on the leather sofas, recline on the Le Corbusier chair or rest by the bar before heading upstairs for a game of pool. There are four lovely bedrooms, each one with their own shower or bathroom, including a unique bedroom at the top of the house with elevated views of the sea around you.
One of the most incredible features is the impressive indoor heated swimming pool, with sliding doors leading straight out to the decked terrace with sun-loungers and umbrellas. Whether a blustery day or a lazy summers...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With magnificent views over the dunes to the beautiful beach, you are in an envious location at Le Grand Bleu. The beach, with high and low tides, is just 50m away and within a 5 to 10-minute walk you reach a watersports centre specialising in board sports such as windsurfing and stand-up paddles as well as catamarans, fun boards and little dingy boat trips with a skipper for younger kids. There is a range of activities for lots of age groups and they offer lessons for beginners and those with more experience. The local beach is one of the most beautiful in the area, known for its turquoise waters and during the summer they have a life guard in the afternoon. There are many other stunning sandy beaches across this region to discover as well as watersport centres in Dossen, Moguériec and Roscoff (a fantastic place for diving or sea fishing). There is also a lovely park within a ten-minute walk which has mini-golf, tennis courts and a little playground. Keen hikers can find many beautiful coastal walks and wild landscapes of the Breton coast or follow part of the GR34 coastal footpath nearby. There are some wonderful cycling paths, including the route from Roscoff to Concarneau for the most experienced as well as some gentler trails. Sports lovers can have a break from the various beach-based activities to play tennis nearby, have a game of pitch and putt at the local golf course (7km) or head to the course in Carantec (22km) for a golf in a beautiful setting by the sea. There is also the possibility of riding horses along the beaches within a short drive near Saint-Pol-de-Léon or Plouescat. For a unique experience there is even a flying club in Morlaix (34km) where you can experience the stunning region from the air! There are of course many boat excursions nearby if this is your preferred mode of transport. Kids will love the animals at La Ferme d'Eden (16km), open from April to August, with more than 80 species of animals including reindeers and yak, which could be combined with a trip to Château de Kerjean with 19 acres of grounds. You will also find bowling and go-karting in Morlaix (34km). The charming town of Roscoff is only 18km away with its spas for those looking thalassotherapy or enjoy some excellent restaurants with seafood soup and the Roscoff onions a speciality! From here you can also take the ferry across to the pretty island of Batz. Morlaix (34km) is also a beautiful town to visit with half-timbered houses, historical lanes to explore, a spectacular viaduct and a delightful harbour. There’s a lovely market on a Saturday which continues throughout the year. Alternatively, head south to the naval city of Brest (58km) with its fantastic port and home to the brilliant Océanopolis, an ocean discovery centre. There are some great museums in the city as well as the famous Château de Brest and the beautiful National Botanical Conservatory Gardens.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival to the owner in cash in Euros (Pounds Sterling on request only) and refunded on departure subject to full inspection
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels and bathrobes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties and any special events are not permitted.
- Pets welcome? : A small pet may be accepted with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 Euros per pet will apply (payable locally).
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a charge of €150.00, payable to the owner on arrival. Guests are still required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Tourist tax of €1.40 per person per night, payable locally.