Incredible 3 Bedroom Typical Provence Style Villa with Pool
As you head up the Cypress-lined driveway and catch a glimpse of the swathes of lavender, you’ll realise what a special place this is. This elegant stone home, within walking distance to one of the many idyllic villages of the Luberon, is an incredible place from which to explore this enchanting part of Provence.
Villa Borie has been lovingly restored by its current owners who have renovated the home with style and great taste, featuring the perfect blend of Provençal and contemporary furnishings and original artwork across the house.
The beautifully preserved stone fire-place is the central feature of both the living and dining room whilst French doors open up to one of the glorious stone terraces. All three bedrooms feature queen-sized beds, Provençal wardrobes and dressers and doors opening on to the pool, gardens or the fields of lavender. There are two sumptuous bathrooms, one with a roll-top bath, the other...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
You enter Villa Borie through electric wrought-iron gates and then follow the Cypress-lined driveway to the beautiful home. It is surrounded by 7.5 acres of natural grounds featuring 200 mature trees, lavender fields and an old Borie (stone hut) where shepherds would have once sought shelter on stormy nights. There are breathtaking views of the Luberon mountain from the south-facing terrace. It’s walking distance (1km) from a lovely village in the heart of the Luberon where you will find restaurants, cafes and the ruins of a castle dating back to the 11th Century. Explore the steep narrow streets with beautiful old stone houses, many of which have been restored. Within a short drive there is also a wealth of archetypal Luberon villages to explore such as Bonnieux (8km), Ménerbes (5km), Roussillon (14km) and Van Gogh’s beloved Gordes (17km), one of France’s Plus Beaux Villages. The Luberon National Park offers an ideal setting for walking, horse-riding and cycling amongst spectacular landscapes of hills, olive groves and vineyards. There are climbing opportunities near Buoux (19km), a tiny village with a castle not to be missed and now a mecca for rock-climbing. Wine lovers will appreciate all the amazing vineyards and wine cellars in the local area and wine-tasting at some of the very best can be arranged. The vineyards of the Côtes de Ventoux and Chateauneuf du Pape (60km) are also within easy reach when driving towards the beautiful Rhône wine region. Food enthusiasts should also head to the Luberon town of Apt (18km) on a Saturday morning for its incredible Provençal market, one of the most famous in the region and well known for its local products especially candied fruits and goats cheese. The old town has a lot of charm and character and the surrounding hills are typical of beautiful Provence. Market lovers should also seek out the famous brocantes (antique markets) at L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (23km). Famous Avignon (44km), the capital of Provence, and Aix-en-Provence (60km), one of France's most beautiful university towns, are just over an hour away whilst the natural beauty of Les Apilles National Park is also nearby with Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (49km), Les Baux-de-Provence (50km) or Eygalières (35km) perfect for a memorable day trip. Further afield, discover the vibrant city and surrounding coastline of Marseille (95km) or drive to the mesmerising region of La Camargue (100km), perhaps stopping off in Arles (90km), another Provençal town made so famous by Vincent Van Gogh.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid to the owner by credit card authorisation upon arrival at the villa and refunded up to two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. (Other times with prior arrangement).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, however, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from approximately April to end-September (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming).
- Other Ts and Cs : Children under 12 years are not accepted (babies in arms are fine and a travel cot can be provided).
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign the owner's rental agreement upon booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : The lighting of fires in the fireplace is not permitted.