Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Mesmerising Luxury 6 Bedroom Chalet with Hot Tub and Sauna in Méribel
Occupying a fantastic position with the Méribel resort, Chalet Gelinotte is a spacious yet cosy, catered holiday home with ski-in/ski-out access. Being freestanding, you get to enjoy the entirety of this traditional wood chalet that’s home to an impressive range of leisure and entertainment options.
The mix of modern technology and Alpine-style furnishings in an array of sumptuous materials makes this a chalet to suit all tastes and needs. Sleeping up to 10 adults, with additional accommodation for up to children, Chalet Gelinotte is the perfect option for a large family or group of families.
Each of the six bedrooms has been designed with your total comfort in mind. Warm colours and soft furnishings make every bedroom an incredibly cosy retreat. Two of the top floor bedrooms also have direct balcony access for starting and ending each day with glorious views.
The living accommodation is just as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Of the several ski village resorts of the Three Valleys, Méribel is one of the largest and most well-known. It has become so popular due to it offering some of the very skiing conditions anywhere in the world. It's also a great place to spend days and evenings, with a fantastic range of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops. Getting you around the resort are fast, modern ski lifts. Chalet Gelinotte sits just above the resort centre, close to a piste that lets you ski-in and ski-out. You also have convenient access to Meribel's main lift centre, with it being just a few minutes away. One of Méribel's most-famous bars is also within easy reach. Relax after a day on the slopes by enjoying excellent après ski and live music. Those new to skiing will find the Altiport pistes (3km) the best ones to start with. They feature wide nursery slopes that are generally quieter; allowing you to practice your skills and technique. There are plenty of other runs to suit all levels of experience, so you'll always find the right fit for you and each member of your group. Skiing isn't the only way to enjoy this beautiful area. Also go on snow-shoe walks, ride a snowmobile around forests and take horse-drawn sleigh rides. Other great activities include hot air ballooning to see the resort from a new, exciting perspective, and parapenting. You can even have fun indoors, with the Olympic sports complex (3km) offering a swimming pool, ice rink, gym, spa, bowling alley and climbing wall.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Bedrooms must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. Check-out time is 11.30 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday or Sunday (depending on season).
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maximum capacity is 14: 10 adults + 4 children.