Tranquil Romantic Traditional 1 Bedroom Cabin in Pluckley
Oozing romance and tranquillity, the Little Nut Cottage is a quaint, picturesque and utterly traditional home for a lucky couple in a restored wood cabin in the ‘Garden of England’!
You’ll enter into the wonderful open-plan living space, comprising a large living room, a well-equipped kitchen and a fabulous dining area with French doors straight into the leafy garden beyond! Get cosy on the sofa in front of the wood-burner and Smart TV for the perfect relaxed evening in! If you’re looking to step up the romance, your elegant garden is the perfect place for spending time together in a stunning environment!
The enchanting bedroom is spacious, warm and welcoming and has large windows allowing you to enjoy the sublime countryside views. At the centre is a large double bed, set beneath the fabulous wooden beams, characteristic of this quaint home. A small writing desk is great for taking a moment to pen a letter, or...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within just a mile you can enjoy two exquisite gastropubs, one renowned for its seafood, so you won’t have to worry about cooking every night, or indeed venturing far from home! The property is located just a short distance from Dering Wood, as well as a friendly farm shop offering fresh local produce, and you’ll find plenty of apple orchards in the neighbouring countryside! For a day at the beach, the golden sands of the endless Kent coastline are only 30 minutes away, while a wacky adventure awaits at nearby Pluckley, famously one of the most haunted villages in England! Renowned for its rural beauty and stunning sunsets along the 350 miles of breath-taking coastline, Kent offers a whole world of lavender fields, orchards, vineyards and oast houses intersecting amid the rolling green hills, and of course, its immense White Cliffs of Dover! Whatever you’re into, be it art galleries, elegant stately homes, romantic getaways, fun-filled family attractions or historic buildings, you’ll be sure to find it here! Kent is home to stunning castles, exciting culture and artistic energy. For the active types, there’s more than 4,200 miles of exhilarating foot and cycle trails. While on the water you can try your hand at Kite Surfing, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Surfing and much more! And if it’s a day outdoors you’re after, fear not: Kent offers some of the best beaches in Europe which have been attracting tourists for the past 250 years! Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate host just a few of these magnificently sandy bays, while Whitstable, Herne Bay and Broadstairs are lined with dazzling, traditional Beach Huts that always ignite a sense of joy! Indeed, there’s beautiful scenery around every corner – Kent didn’t get its name as The Garden of England from nowhere! There are over 180 stunning gardens to choose from for a calm, relaxing and rejuvenating stroll, including such well-known gardens as Sissinghurst! Kent also has more castles than any other county, including Leeds Castle, the’ loveliest castle in the world’! And if it’s historical buildings you’re after, don’t miss Canterbury Cathedral, Britain’s oldest Cathedral! And yet – it’s not all history! Across the county you’ll find cutting edge galleries, thriving theatre, vibrant nightlife and illustrious festivals – and not to mention some of the country’s best shopping! The famous Bluewater centre has over 300 stores, 60 restaurants, cinemas, leisure activities and much more! Access to the area is simple: from almost any location, head to London! London Bridge, Charing Cross, London Waterloo East, Victoria and St Pancras International all connect to Kent. If flying to the area, the best airports are London Gatwick and London Heathrow, although there are many more airports within a short drive. If you prefer to travel by train, the high-speed Eurostar services from Paris, Brussels and Lille stop at Ashford International Station and Ebbsfleet International Station, both of which are in Kent. And of course, at the famous white cliffs of Dover, you can catch one of the many channel ferries from Calais.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking