Cosy 4 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Spectacular Mountain Views in Val Thorens
Gentiane des Neiges is a collection of wonderfully cosy apartments for the whole family to enjoy coming back to after days spent on the slopes of the Val Thorens resort. Part of the Three Valleys ski region of France, Val Thorens offers fantastic skiing conditions and a wide range of amenities. Gentiane des Neiges is situated in a prime position within the resort, with shops, bars and restaurants just a short walk away.
The apartments feature lovely Alpine style throughout its soft furnishings and the abundance of wood. This traditional look makes each room feel inviting and perfect for post-ski relaxation. There’s even an indoor sauna for helping to soothe aching muscles.
The open-plan living/dining space is designed for comfort and appreciating the warmth of the fire on chilly evenings. Snuggle up on the sofa after enjoying a family meal at the nearby dining table. Then end nights on the private balcony,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Of the huge Three Valleys ski area of France, the resort of Val Thorens sits in the highest position, with stunning views over the dramatic landscapes. It offers fantastic skiing facilities and beautiful snow, as well as family-friendly facilities throughout. It's easy to get around the resort, with the village being semi-pedestrianised and served by shuttle bus. The apartment is close to the centre of the resort and you can start skiing from the moment you head outside. Val Thorens offers over 300km of slopes and runs to meet the needs of all levels and abilities. Located conveniently at the bottom of the resort for the whole family to reach with ease is the beginners area. Dotted around Val Thorens are ski schools with lessons for a range of group sizes. A wide choice of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes are within a five-minute walk or drive, so it couldn't be easier to explore the great amenities Val Thorens has. Spend leisurely afternoons shopping and simply strolling around the village, then enjoy delicious meals as evening falls. The apartment is also ideally located for making the most of après ski, with the nearest bar just a few minutes' walk away. Enjoy a wide range of activities alongside skiing at Val Thorens. Some of the best include tobogganing, hiking, zip-lining, mountain biking and snow-shoe walking. Also see the natural beauty of the resort as you whizz around on snow mobiles. There's also plenty to do indoors, with the sports centre boasting facilities such as a swimming pool, soft play area, bowling alley and spa. It's also just a five-minute walk from the apartment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 10.00 a.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change of towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €84 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the chalet.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note you will be allocated an apartment on arrival; they all feature the bedrooms and facilities listed however they may differ in terms of layout and decor. Please also therefore note photos are representative of the chalet apartments in general.