Pajara Catanzani at Puglia
As the sun rises on Italy’s most southern tip, wake up to the sounds of the birds chirping and the fresh country breeze rustling through the trees. This modern home away from home is an idyllic location for friends or family looking for a getaway that feels secluded and relaxing, while still being a short drive from civilisation.
Upon arriving at the property, guests are welcomed into a contemporary oasis, surrounded by lush trees. Wander up the garden path to the resort-like villa, in your own slice of paradise.
The spacious and airy open plan living and dining space is the perfect place to begin and end the day. Start by preparing a full Italian-style breakfast, cold meats and cheese from the local markets with pastries galore from the local bakeries. As the sunlight trickles in the large floor-to-ceiling windows, plan your day’s exploration or scope out the pool chair to call your own. After a long day, retreat...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in the village of Carovigno, this villa is a prime location for exploring the Puglia region. Carovigno is a white-washed city, with a beautiful castle, enough bakeries and pastry shops to satisfy your every whim, and plenty of delicious and authentic restaurants. All of this is just a short drive away (2km). This spot features beautiful white-washed buildings that the area is known for, as well as the runs of Messapic walls and a spectacular old castle. Though small, it has everything you could need and want on a vacation, from countless bakeries, pastry shops and restaurants to more day-to-day services such as food markets, a pharmacy, and a post office. Just a short drive from the villa is the unique, maze-like white city of Ostuni (9km). Perched on a hilltop overlooking the sea, this spot is a must-visit. Wander the old alleys, get lost inside the historic centre’s ancient walls, and enjoy the panoramic views. There are plenty of spots for your morning coffee or afternoon aperitif. There are also a few trendy bars, perfect for enjoying the Italian nightlife. If you fancy getting a little closer to the water, Torre Santa Sabina is a 13-minute drive away (8km). This small seaside resort is known for its crystal clear waters, dramatic cliffs, and sandy beaches. Visit Lamaforca Beach or Spiaggia Mezzaluna, and don’t miss the Grotta del Moro (Grotta Azzurra) cave. Within an hour’s drive, explore Lecce one of Puglia’s largest cities (72km). Known as the Florence of the south, this has city offers stunning baroque architecture, cobbled lanes to explore, and a lively atmosphere. Be sure not to miss the Piazza del Duomo, The Basilica di Santa Croce, and The Church of Saints Niccolò and Cataldo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are provided.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August, flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet will apply (payable locally).