Casa Arnella at Liguria
Just metres from the beach in beautiful Porto Venere, this wonderful two-bed home is just a walk away from shops, restaurants and the shore – perfect for a seaside getaway. With the harbour at your doorstep, you can admire the fishing boats that sit on beautiful blue waters from your bougainvillea clad balcony.
The casa’s interior fits in perfectly with its surroundings; marine décor consisting of ornamental boats, stunning pictures and various sea-themed furnishings give it a unique character. This charm is consistent throughout, each room decorated with great character that brings comfort and homeliness. The spiral staircase that connects the two floors together is a stunning addition to casa and leads to a beautiful master bedroom with sea-view and a pretty twin.
Nothing beats a cool glass of wine while taking in the breathtaking views the first floor boasts – watch the picturesque boats as they rest at...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Arnella enjoys a prime position just metres from the sea in Porto Venere – just step out of your front garden, cross the road and there’s a little beach with sun-beds and umbrellas and lovely views towards the harbour. Wander along the coast and within about 10-minutes you will reach the heart of Porto Venere, a UNESCO World Heritage site which has been voted as one of the most beautiful places in the world with its glorious setting, historic winding lanes and lovely pastel-coloured houses on the sea-front. The old town is a maze of narrow lanes and picturesque houses to explore or head out to the national park where there are some excellent hiking trails. Keen hikers and lovers of natural beauty should head to the nearby islands, just a short boat trip away, where there are some wonderful walks across the Regional Natural Park of Porto Venere on the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. You can also take a ferry or train (from La Spezia) to Cinque Terre National Park, a series of five seaside villages that sit on the stunning Riviera coastline. These beautiful villages are centuries old and filled with many historical wonders, vineyards and harbours. Castello Doria, a fortress that dates back to the 15th century and a 17th century Capuchin monastery, are just some of the ancient sites you can enjoy. You can also soak up the sun on the beaches dotted across the coast and indulge in some gelato sold at the different vendors. There are many other beautiful villages along the Ligurian coastline (the Golf of Poets) to explore, many just as beautiful as the Cinque Terre yet often with less visitors. Head to the lovely seaside town of Tellaro where you can explore the narrow lanes, dine in a seafood osteria and relax on the stunning beach. Combine with a trip to the harbour town of Lerici on market day whilst keen walkers should follow the winding trail through olive groves to Montemarcello with amazing views of the gulf. Sea-worshippers should also head to the pine-backed beaches in Fiascherino. For an exciting day trip, drive to the city of Lucca (89km) where you’ll discover incredible architecture around every corner or discover the heart of Italy in Pisa (90km) a city filled with cultural delights such as the Leaning Tower of Pisa and lots of delicious food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €5 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season, any days during the rest of the year.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the townhouse.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights in low season, 4 nights in mid season and 7 nights in high season.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €10 per day, paid locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.