Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa del Bosco is located a-few-minute drive from the former fishing village of Marina di Mancaversa, set on the coastline of Puglia’s Ionian Sea. Mancaversa, as it is known locally, has a very local feel, off the tourist trail and ideal for family travel. There is a lovely waterfront promenade lined with cedar trees. Gallipoli is only 16 km distance; Gallipoli, meaning beautiful city in Greek is a summer escape known for being surround by water on all sides, with a longstanding fishing history and seafood featuring heavily in the cuisine. The centro storico is stunningly pretty, with winding alleyways, artisan boutiques and endless eateries. At a further forty-five kilometres visitors will reach Santa Maria di Leuca, Puglia's southern-most tip. Located in the “heel” of Italy, Puglia is known for its wonderful soft light and far reaching horizons; with the Ionian Sea on one side and the Adriatic on the other, there are miles upon miles of golden beaches. The region is known for its olive oil production, as evidenced by the surrounding stretches of olive groves as well as its distinctive white-washed hill towns, centuries old farmland and hundreds of kilometres of Mediterranean coastline. The capital Bari is a vibrant port and university town, whilst Lecce is the ‘Florence of the south’ - known for its baroque architecture and “trulli” - stone huts with cone shaped roofs that were originally homes; today they can be visited in their preserved form, and provide something of a fairy tale-esque experience for younger members of the group!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 09.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per stay will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is only featured in certain rooms.