Farmhouse Pompea at
A cosy holiday home for up to seven guests, Farmhouse Pompea sets you less than 10 minutes’ drive from the capital of Gozo, Victoria. Within easy reach of the coast and all the island’s best-loved attractions, this 3-bedroom property offers its own private terrace and a 3m x 2m swimming pool.
Well-appointed inside and set over two levels, Farmhouse Pompea is a stylish property in a residential area of Xewkija. The outdoor space provides not only a pool, but also a dining area with a barbecue and some sun loungers with a parasol.
This attractive area leads you straight into the main living space, where you have a pair of comfortable sofas, a TV and a wooden dining table with six chairs. The kitchen also forms part of this area, offering an oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
The three bedrooms are comfortable and tastefully furnished, and are kept cool with ceiling fans. The bedrooms can be used as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The small island of Gozo, just off Malta, is a place of beautiful scenery, ancient heritage and magnificent beaches. With a population of only 37,000 – around 7,000 of those in the capital, Rabat – it will never feel overwhelmingly crowded. Accessible via ferry from its neighbour, the crossing to Gozo takes around 25 minutes and denotes a real change of place. When in Rabat, often known as Victoria, you have plenty of historic sights to choose from. The main attraction is the breathtaking St George’s Basilica, a church of magnificent art and architecture to match. The Citadel of this medieval hilltop city is not only an impressive construction but offers some stunning panoramic views across the countryside and out to sea. The island’s best shopping can also be found in Victoria. One of the newest malls, The Duke Plaza, offers a wide range of fashion stores, while nearby Arkadia even offers Waitrose products at its food store. A daily market which takes place on Independence Square should fill in any gaps, offering a vast range of goods including fresh local produce. Thought to be the best beach on Gozo, Ramla-I-Hamra is well worth heading north for. With good facilities and a wide stretch of sand, its views are particularly magnificent. Dwerja is another popular choice. While the Azure Window arch which once drew the crowds has now sadly collapsed, Dwerja is still a wonderfully scenic spot. An attractive lagoon, the ‘Inland Sea’, offers a nice place for a swim. There are many more sights you won’t want to miss. Among them, the towering Ta’Cenc cliffs near Sannat. At 130m high, make the walk from the village and you’ll be rewarded with some fine views along the way too. In the village of Zewkija, you have Gozo’s largest religious monument – the church’s landmark dome alone is 74m tall, so you can see it for miles.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Power for lighting, cooking and sockets is.
- The house has fans and air conditioning in the bedrooms, for both cold air and heat. The air conditioning units are operated using one and two euro coins.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday across July & August, any day for the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Eco Tax in force from 1st June 2016 to be paid by all tourists over the age of 18 as follows: €0.50 per guest per night, capped at a maximum of 10 nights per stay (i.e. Eur 5.00 per guest). The tax contribution will be collected upon arrival by the property owner.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot may be available, please request at the time of the booking
- Security deposit :