Beautiful three-bedroom farmhouse in stunning natural setting
Blending together old and new, Beatrix is a beautiful farmhouse with a warm, welcoming atmosphere that extends throughout all the interior and exterior living spaces. This beautiful property sits in a private, tranquil valley close to the sea, bordered by stone walls that blend the farmhouse into the stunning surrounding nature.
The farmhouse is organised over two floors with windows and openings that flood each room with light, offering plenty of room for four guests to spread out and relax. Each living space has unique features from exposed beams and stone walls to archways across the kitchen. With character features in abundance, the modern appliances and Wi-fi have been carefully blended in, adding convenience without distracting from the unique atmosphere.
The ground floor offers the main living area, with a social open-plan dining and living room, fitted with a large dining table and comfy sofas where can...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Farmhouse Beatrix is located in a tranquil, isolated position within a beautiful valley close to the sea. The cart-track that leads to the villa itself continues to wind along the clifftops, eventually reaching the seashore in less than a 15-minute walk! Gozo is known as Malta’s sister island, perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life, settling into a slower pace of life and a completely relaxing holiday away. As you arrive on the island you will be greeted by welcoming locals, delicious seafood and fascinating ancient ruins that outdate even the Egyptians – giving you plenty to do during your stay! Surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, Gozo is a popular spot for divers, with networks of undersea caves and sunken WWII bombers to explore, let alone the breath-taking sea beds and schools of fish. From the villa, everything is close by, you can reach the capital in less than 15-minutes, the coastline within a short walk and a plethora of ancient historical wonders within moments of leaving the farmhouse. The sea around Gozo is famed for its clean, clear water, making it a popular hub for diving, fishing and loads of water sports, with beautiful beaches to swim and explore from. You can travel to the island's shores all year round, with lows of 17 degrees Celsius in winter and highs of 35 degrees in the summer months. The food across the island is a real treat, with local delicacies, pasta, exquisite, freshly caught seafood and much more. A popular local dish is rabbit stewed in wine – definitely worth a try! To accompany each meal, you can try some of the Gozitan homemade wine, or a locally brewed beer, perfect with the traditional dishes! As well as the adventures beneath the water, there is also plenty to explore on the land, including prehistoric temples and churches that can compete with some of the finest in Europe. The Gozitan culture during the last 7000 years has been influenced by its dominators, including the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Romans, the Knights of St. John and the British.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights during July-August, 3 nights during June and September-December, 2 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : ECO TAX in force from 1st June 2016 to be paid by all tourists over the age of 18 as follows: €0.50 per guest per night, capped at a maximum of 10 nights per stay (i.e. Eur 5.00 per guest). The tax contribution will be collected upon arrival by the property owner.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.