Converted three-bedroom farmhouse in secluded, tranquil valley
Farmhouse Kofi is one of a cluster of four beautifully converted farmhouses, gathered together in a secluded, tranquil spot in the Ghasri Valley. The farmhouse is located on an old cart track which leads across the picturesque clifftops to the turquoise water of the sea. With a combination of beautiful outdoor spaces, bright airy interiors, traditional features and modern fittings, Kofi is a truly unique holiday home, perfect for a relaxing holiday in Gozo.
The entire property is built on one level, with each enchanting room leading onto another, before opening out onto the terrace. The living room is open-plan with two comfy sofas arranged around a huge feature fireplace, adding a cosy feel to the room. The dining table is at the centre of the room, just waiting for guests to gather around, sharing stories and laughter over a bottle of homemade Gozian wine! The adjacent kitchen is well-equipped, with everything you need to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Gozo is one of those holiday destinations that people head back to time and time again! Popular with divers and foodies alike, it seems to be the welcoming, friendly nature of the locals that visitors fall in love with! Farmhouse Kofi offers you all the peace and tranquillity you have been looking for, positioned in a beautiful valley close to the sea. You are never far from anywhere on this picturesque island, with the capital Victoria less than a 15-minute drive away, as well as a plethora of ancient historical wonders nearby. The cart-track that guides you to the farmhouse when you arrive continues along the clifftop, taking you to the sea within a short walk of your front door. Gozo is the sister island to Malta, offering a slower pace of life, perfect for a completely relaxing holiday in stunning surroundings. Famed for its exquisite seafood and warm hospitality, dining out is a must, trying some of the Gozian delicacies such as rabbit stewed in wine, as well as the various seafood dishes on offer! You can even combine your meal with local, homemade wines or a beer from the island’s brewery. As with Malta, Gozo often attracts divers to its shores, perfect for those who are experienced or even trying it for the first time! The world beneath the water uncovers beautiful sea beds and thousands of technicolour fish, as well as networks of undersea caves and sunken WWII bombers for you to explore. When you are done exploring the sea, the land offers its own wonders from prehistoric temples to gorgeous churches that could rival some of those found in Europe. The Gozitan culture during the last 7000 years has been influenced by its dominators including the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Romans, the Knights of St. John and the British. Famed for its clean, clear sea, stunning beaches and ancient monuments, there is plenty to keep you busy during your stay. The island is also perfect for visiting all year round, with lows of 17 degrees Celsius in winter and highs of 35 degrees in the summer months.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights during July-August, 3 nights during June and September-December, 2 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : ECO TAX in force from 1st June 2016 to be paid by all tourists over the age of 18 as follows: €0.50 per guest per night, capped at a maximum of 10 nights per stay (i.e. Eur 5.00 per guest). The tax contribution will be collected upon arrival by the property owner.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.