Farmhouse Leah at
Farmhouse Leah has been designed similar to a traditional farmhouse, with charming character features adding elegance to the property that is easy to fall in love with. Modern sliding glass doors combine the indoor and outdoor living areas into one, so you can meander in and out of the sun with ease, soaking in the tranquil setting of this beautiful property.
Leah sits just 1km from the centre of Gozo’s capital, Victoria. The setting feels private and tranquil, with stone walls rising up around the terrace offering you respite from the nearby villas. However, sitting just a short walk from the closest restaurant, you benefit from all the central amenities, making dining out and adventuring around the island completely stress-free, perfect for a relaxing family holiday.
On the ground floor, the villa boasts a fabulous open-plan living room, with a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious dining area and a cosy lounge, with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Farmhouse Leah sits on the outskirts of Gozo’s capital, Victoria, in the Sara valley. This private and tranquil location offers beautiful views out over the countryside and to the Citadel in the distance. Just 1km from the centre of Victoria, 3km from the beach and a short walk to the nearest restaurant, nowhere is far from your front door! Gozo has long been known as Malta’s sister island, offering the same unique beauty, with rugged cliffs descending into the turquoise sea, broken up by pristine beaches and coves from which you can dip into the warm water. Whether you are holidaying with family or friends, Gozo is a place to escape the hustle and bustle, spending quality time with your loved ones, enjoying a far slower pace of life. This is a holiday destination that keeps visitors coming back time and time again, often due to the outstanding hospitality of the locals, who welcome you in from the moment you arrive. The island is bursting with natural wonders, ancient ruins and delicious food – what more could you want! Bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, Gozo has long been known by divers, who discover the magic beneath the waves, exploring the natural sea bed, schools of colourful fish and the networks of undersea caves and sunken WWII bombers! Wherever you are on the island, you are never more than 10-minutes from the sea, so whether you want to dive, snorkel, swim or shoot out over the waves doing water sports, you are always nearby the water. The sea around Gozo is clean and clear, making the beaches beautiful to the eye all year round. With temperatures never dropping below around 17 degrees Celsius all year round, you can visit even in the winter months, soaking in the sunshine from the sandy shores. The restaurants on the island serve up popular local dishes such as rabbit stewed in wine, as well as exquisite seafood and Mediterranean classics like pizza and pasta – truly catering for everyone. With wine available that is made on the island and even a local brewery for beer, you can pair your traditional dishes with local drinks, adding a special touch to each meal! The Gozitan culture during the last 7000 years has been influenced by its dominators, including the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Romans, the Knights of St. John and the British. The island is dotted with prehistoric temples and churches that can compete with some of the finest in Europe, so you can explore both the land and the sea during your stay!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not requried
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 2pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights during July-August, 3 nights during June and September-December, 2 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : ECO TAX in force from 1st June 2016 to be paid by all tourists over the age of 18 as follows: €0.50 per guest per night, capped at a maximum of 10 nights per stay (i.e. Eur 5.00 per guest). The tax contribution will be collected upon arrival by the property owner.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.