Farmhouse Anna at
Farmhouse Anna sits on the island of Gozo like its own fortress, with stone walls rising out of the earth and elegant lighting adding highlights to the openings, bringing a charm and romance to the property. Located in the most tranquil part of Gharb, known as Birbuba, the whole area feels serene and relaxing, perfect for those looking to escape busy day to day lives and spend quality time with friends and family.
Newly converted, the entire farmhouse has been designed for your comfort, built over three floors, with an authentic, laid-back feel inside and spacious outdoor living areas on the terrace. From the moment you arrive the property is bursting with character, with all the original features still prominent, whilst the modern additions create a care-free ambience for your stay, with everything you need for a luxurious holiday away.
On the ground floor, the rooms are designed to overlook a peaceful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Farmhouse Anna is located in the most tranquil part of Gharb, known as Birbuba on the beautiful island of Gozo. Surrounded by luscious fields, this is perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle, enjoying a slower pace of life and a peaceful setting. Just a two-minute drive from the farmhouse, you will find yourself in the village centre, with local restaurants, a church and also a museum for you to enjoy. A handy grocery store can be found another couple minutes away, perfect for picking up ingredients and snacks for the villa. The farmhouse is just a 10-minute drive from Gozo’s capital, Victoria. With a bus stop approximately 500 meters away, you can get about without needing to drive every day. The nearest rocky beach is 3km away, whilst the closest sandy one is 7km from the farmhouse. You can get about by car, quad bike or bike, as well as the public transport on offer! Gozo is often known as Malta’s sister island, sharing the same natural beauty with rugged cliffs dropping down into the turquoise sea. With breath-taking beaches and beautiful coves, you can travel along the coastline dipping in and out of the warm sea. Suiting friends and families alike, Gozo is great for those looking to enjoy some tranquil time together, settling into a slower pace of life, soaking in the sun and enjoying the local food and atmosphere. The locals are well known for their incredible hospitality, encouraging visitors to come back time and time again. With natural wonders, ancient ruins and delicious food, there is something for every guest and every moment – the perfect holiday destination! The Mediterranean Sea surrounds the island, with crystal clear water lapping at each beach and cove, perfect for swimming, snorkelling and diving. Gozo is known as a popular diving spot, great for first-timers and experienced divers too. With plenty to explore both on land and under the sea, you’ll be kept busy throughout your stay, exploring the natural sea bed, schools of colourful fish and the networks of undersea caves and sunken WWII bombers! With temperatures never dropping below around 17 degrees Celsius, you can visit all year round, enjoying the sunshine and atmosphere even when it is raining back home!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights from mid-June to end of August, 3 nigths the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.