Magnificent 8 Acre Luxurious Estate with Beautiful Gardens, 2 Pools and Sea Views in Le Marche
<i>As featured as a personal recommendation in Frances Mayes’ (Under the Tuscan Sun) new Italian travel guide.</i>
For an incredible stay in beautiful Le Marche, Tenuta Castelletto offers luxury, authenticity and a wonderful range of optional high-end services, only a short drive from the delightful sandy beaches of this remarkable coastline.
This magnificent eight-acre estate, with glorious gardens, two swimming pools, a private tennis court, yoga studio and views towards the sea, features two exquisite homes which can sleep up to 20 guests across ten bedrooms.
First of all, the impressive villa with its six en suite bedrooms – expect stunning interiors, elegant living spaces and floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of Le Marche landscapes and the sea. Find contemporary features from individually controlled air-conditioning to Smart TVs and Bose speakers. Designed with both classic...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 40km south of Ancona, in the stunning Le Marche countryside, Tenuta Castelletto enjoys an enviable setting amongst beautiful hills and vineyards, just a ten-minute drive to the sea. A pretty little hilltop <i>borgo</i> is just over 1km away where you will find a couple of places to drink or eat, a grocery shop selling some essentials and a small bar that makes the most amazing home-made ice-cream that you can buy to take back to your home. Just outside the village, a short walk away, is a good pizzeria with pretty views (it’s usually a good idea to reserve a table here in advance). Just 5km away by car (or bike following a cycling trail downhill from nearby the <i>tenuta</i>) is a delightful seaside town where you will find plenty of shops, great restaurants as well as a long stretch of mainly sandy beach either side of a little fishing port. There’s a picturesque promenade that backs the beach with a walking and cycling lane – wander along the coastline, choose a beachside restaurant or enjoy one of the many gelaterias in the warm Italian sun. As well as summer lidos offering umbrellas and chairs to rent for the day, there are also public spaces on the beach – soak up the relaxed, family vibe in this charming Adriatic resort. Le Marche coastline features the highest number of Blue Flag beaches in mainland Italy and there are plenty close by to explore. Those seeking incredible landscapes should drive north to the idyllic Riviera del Conero where you can discover stunning scenery, watersports, golf, horse-riding, pretty villages and wild nature – some of the coves are only accessible by boat. Further south you will find the brilliant beaches of the Riviera delle Palme with lovely towns and villages such as Grottammare, Pedaso and Cupra Marittima, all within an hour. The countryside also offers a wealth of opportunities to explore as you come across old towns and picturesque hilltop villages. Start in Macerata (26km), home to the Sferisterio opera festival each August whilst Fermo (32km) and Loreto (20km) are also nearby. Other historic gems to be explored include Ascoli Piceno (85km) with one of the most magnificent squares in Italy and the lovely town of Sarnano (60km), classified as one of Italy’s<i> Borghi Più Belli.</i> There seems to be endless activities in Le Marche, from hiking, cycling or mountain biking through spectacular landscapes to horse-riding along idyllic beaches or in the Sibillini mountains. You’ll also find white-water rafting, paragliding as well as a large choice of watersports and diving. The villa concierge can arrange tailor-made itineraries and activities whether you are looking for personalised tours, wine-tasting experiences, culinary themed visits, truffle-hunting and so much more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and linen changed weekly for stays of two weeks or more. Towels changed twice per week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in mid and high seasons, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning twice per week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in mid and high seasons, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : The Villa Castelletto pool is heated approximately April to October. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : A further two beds are available on request in the en-suite attic bedroom in Villa Castelletto (suitable for yoga instructors/retreat organisers) at an additional cost, please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and celebrations are permitted on request. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €300, payable locally. The pool is open approximately April to November. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).