Absolutely Stunning 8 Bedroom Villa With 6 Hectares of Land and Panoramic Views of the Atlas Mountains
With six delightful hectares of land, all with panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains, Villa Amira is a majestic Moroccan delight accommodating up to 16 guests, 15km from the charm and wonder of Marrakesh!
As you arrive, you will note plenty of parking for all of our guests to ensure your vehicles are safe and secure! The exterior of the villa is elegant and ornate, with a balustrade balcony on each level and trees lining the entire property. Within, you will find three large living rooms, each with a unique style.
There is a comfortable sofa room, lined with soft cushions for a super cosy hang-out spot and a bright lounge, tiled from floor to ceiling in bright reds, bold blues and dazzling white, where you can relax and chat around the beautiful central water feature. There’s plenty of staff on site to ensure you’re well looked after, from house-keeping to a full breakfast daily! Just let us know what you’d...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Amira is 15km from the fascinating, sensory-overloading city of Marrakesh, otherwise known as the ‘Red City’, abound with mosques, palaces and gardens and each as magnificent as the last! In 1985, Marrakesh’s medina, the densely packed, walled medieval city at the heart of the modern city, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Indeed, the saying goes that, back in the 1930s, Winston Churchill described Marrakesh as ‘the last paradise on Earth’! And we can see why! Lose yourself in the maze of vendors, food stalls and entertainers – with snake charmers, acrobats and fortune-tellers all showing off their talents and charms! And for the tamer holiday-maker, worry not – the chaos is interspersed with luxury spas, coffee shops, and high-end restaurants if you want a moment of calm in this crazy city! Do as the locals do and unwind at a hammam – it’s how they’ve coped for hundreds of years. And if ever you decide it’s a little too hot in the city, you need only venture a few miles out to the colder heights of the mountains! Northern Africa’s highest peak, Mount Toubkal, is just a short distance away, enveloped in miles and miles of stunning peaks. As well as the mountains, just a stone’s throw from the villa you will find some of the best golf courses in Marrakesh, including the Amelkis Championship Golf course and the Marrakesh Royal Golf Club! From your base in this fabulous villa, you can take many unforgettable day trips, and not only to the city! Morocco itself is a fascinating country with many beautiful places to visit – and with the breath-taking Atlas Mountains inland, and both an Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea coast, you’re guaranteed some incredible scenery wherever you decide to venture! And with a mesmerising mix of Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences, the country is as diverse as it is beautiful.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 12 am
- Departure time : 12 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included