Remarkable 7 Acres 4 Bedroom Grand Estate with Pool, Gym and Scenic Sea Views in Le Marche
<i>As featured as a personal recommendation in Frances Mayes’ (Under the Tuscan Sun) new Italian travel guide.</i>
With idyllic views, stunning interiors and amazing optional services, Casa Castelletto offers you a high-end yet authentic experience in the beautiful Le Marche region, just a ten-minute drive to the glorious coast.
Set in seven acres of a grand estate with views of the surrounding landscapes and sea, Casa Castelletto is a beautiful four-bedroom home featuring exquisite gardens, a large swimming pool, a gym and its own tennis court.
Being the owner’s personal residence when they stay in Italy, they have designed it beautifully with open-plan living and dining at its best and south-facing views over the olive groves and towards the sea. An inviting TV lounge allows you to watch Netflix, DVDs or Sky whilst there’s a Bose speaker system both inside and out. A beautifully designed kitchen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
In the glorious Le Marche region of central Italy, around a 40-minute drive south of Ancona, Casa Castelletto enjoys a beautiful location set amongst rolling hills and olive trees with views down towards the sea. Around 1km away there’s a small hilltop village with a grocery store, a handful of places to eat and drink and an amazing bar that sells the best home-made ice-cream that you can take away in tubs. It’s a delightful <i>borgo</i> with historic lanes for wandering and a wonderful art gallery to visit. There is also a great pizzeria within walking distance with views of the local village – best to book a table in advance. Also close by is the local seaside town, around 5km by car (or you could hire bikes and cycle down via a bike trail which is just a five minute walk from the villa). It’s a wonderful fishing town with long stretches of beach, summer lidos and beachside restaurants as well as a great range of other places to eat and shop. Take lovely walks or cycle rides along the sea promenade, wander around the fishing port and soak up the authentic ambience around you. Look out for the flea market on the fourth Sunday of the month. The town’s beaches are perfect for lazy days relaxing by the Adriatic – you’ll find both public areas as well as superb summer beach clubs with deck chairs and sun-umbrellas to rent for the day. There are of course many other beaches along this part of Le Marche coastline – this part of mainland Italy offers the highest number of Blue Flag beaches. Heading north towards Ancona you will find the stunning Riviera del Conero where some beaches can only be accessed by boat and you are surrounded by outstanding natural beauty (also the home to Conero Golf Club). Alternatively, forty minutes south is the Riviera delle Palme with brilliant beaches around Cupra Marittima, Grottammare and Pedaso. Le Marche is also renowned for its charming hilltop villages and historic towns which are waiting to be explored – tailor-made itineraries can be arranged for you as part of the casa’s extra services. Nearby Macerata (26km) is home to one of the country’s oldest universities and hosts the Sferisterio opera festival every August. Loreto (20km) and Fermo (32km) are also nearby or drive a little further to Sarnano (60km) and the famous town of Ascoli Piceno (85km); there are so many gems amongst the rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves. The region is also filled with incredible natural scenery, perfect for hiking, mountain biking and exploring by car. The Sibillini mountains are especially spectacular and ideal to explore on horse-back. Also look out for white-water rafting in Le Marche as well as a great range of watersports along the Adriatic from kite-surfing to canoeing as well as deep-sea diving. The owners can arrange a variety of personalised excursions whether you are looking for unique culinary experiences, historic tours, wine-tasting, truffle hunting and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and linen changed weekly for stays of two weeks or more. Towels changed twice per week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in mid and high seasons, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning twice per week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in mid and high seasons, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and celebrations are permitted on request. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).