Spectacularly Beautiful Clifftop Suite with Simply Stunning Views in Nambiti Game Reserve
Suite Leopard is an elegant getaway, perched atop a cliff in the spectacular Nambiti Game Reserve, in an exclusive Lodge nestled in the heart of the wilderness and raw, natural beauty.
With stunning views over the River Sunday and surrounding bush, this chic eco-lodge blends the best of local Zulu hospitality and stylish resort living. Impeccably finessed with natural raw materials, polished timbers, local design work and pristine fabrics and silk prints.
Sophisticated, yet earthy - this chic retreat strikes the right note. Think stone hearths with a colonial safari vibe, refined with crisp linens and sleek finishes. Gallic elegance meets African panache with much-regaled dining - eating here is a sensory journey.
This stylish haven offers both privacy - it is ideal as a romantic getaway for a couple, as well as convivial spaces, including the “boma”, the bar, the beautiful terrace, the patio and the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the northwest of KwaZulu-Natal Province, Suite Leopard is in an exclusive eco-resort in the Nambiti Game Reserve, around 2.5-3 hours driving time from Durban and Johannesburg. Twenty-five minutes from the local town, Ladysmith, which is worth a visit for its historical interest, including the Siege Museum and battlefield memorials. Here guests can enjoy unrivalled access to nature and wildlife, taking trips out with a personal ranger, with peerless close encounters with the animals prowling in their natural habitat. In a malaria-free zone, Nambiti is the only game reserve in the region with the Big 5, and in addition has 40 other species of game including cheetah, giraffe, hippo, hyena, impala, eland and zebra, and hundreds of bird species. The reserve is only one hour from Drakensberg Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, which offers a range of other activities including hiking, rafting, horseback riding, biking, 4 x 4, fly fishing and boating. With fine dining, a stunning infinity pool, communal areas and pampering massages, heading back to the lodge after a day out in the wild will be a pleasure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 12pm (noon). An additional charge of R1500 (£70 approx) per person will be charged if arrival at the gate before 11am or if departure from the logde after 12pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in the main lodge only. No phone reception.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Children over the age of 6 are welcome, an extra bed can be arranged for a fee