Wonderful 5 Bedroom Home within 40 Acre Estate in the heart of Norfolk’s Breckland Countryside
Norfolk Hall holds a wonderful location set within a 40-acre Estate in the very heart of Norfolk’s unspoilt Breckland countryside. The Hall makes the perfect base for those wanting to explore beautiful Norfolk and all that it has to offer with plenty for guests to see, do and explore in the surrounding area.
Norfolk Hall is accessed by a tree-lined driveway and makes a tranquil retreat for those looking to enjoy a peaceful escape from busy day to day life. The nineteenth century barn and adjoining stable block have been lovingly restored with high attention to detail and today feature stylish, country interiors and all the modern amenities you could possibly need. The heart of the home is certainly the impressive open-plan living, dining and kitchen area which makes the perfect setting for the whole group to come together and socialise. At one end, the cosy living area features a wood-burning stove and a bespoke built-in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Norfolk Hall is situated in the heart of Norfolk’s Brecklands, while guests will enjoy a peaceful stay, the market town of Swaffham where a variety of helpful amenities can be found is less than a 15-minute drive away. With attractive Georgian buildings and a vibrant Saturday market, Swaffham is a must-visit. National Trust owned Oxburgh Hall, a moated country house with beautiful gardens is less than a 15-minute drive away and makes a wonderful day out. Similarly, Houghton Hall & Gardens are a 40-minute drive away, the impressive house often hosts exhibitions by famous sculptors and is another must-visit. The coast is within easy reaching distance of Norfolk Hall, the beautiful North Norfolk coastline home to Wells-next-the-sea and Holkham is less than an hour’s drive away. For families in search of a traditional seaside day out, Caister-on-Sea and Great Yarmouth are just over an hour’s drive away, boasting crazy golf, trampolines, boat trips, donkey rides, and a variety of attractions and amusements they are great for entertaining the kids!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased to 7-nights across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis at time of booking for an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking