Cute 7 Bedroom Family Farmhouse Style Country Escape with 5,000 Acres of Private Grounds in Suffolk Countryside
Dandelion Farmhouse is the perfect family-friendly choice, ideal for those looking for a luxurious country escape set, being within 5,000 acres of private grounds in the beautiful Suffolk countryside. Set in a tranquil spot, guests will enjoy a relaxing break while being just a short cycle ride from the centre of the Estate.
The classic farmhouse has been painstakingly restored and today seamlessly combines its original charm and character with updated interiors and contemporary furnishings. On the ground floor is the impressive entertaining space which comprises of a fabulous open-plan kitchen, fully-equipped with all the tools guests could possibly need to whip up a delicious meal and direct access to the terrace making al fresco dining a breeze. The living room features a comfy corner sofa, the ideal spot to snuggle up and relax after action-packed days spent exploring wonderful Suffolk. The home can comfortably...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Dandelion Farmhouse is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds, centered around Sayer’s Mansion. Dandelion Farmhouse is situated on the second estate, still part of the 5,000 acres of grounds, which has been centred around The Long Barn. While the grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared with the guests of the other homes, the Estate has been carefully designed so that your group will retain plenty of tranquillity and privacy. The Estate is situated in a beautiful corner of East Anglia set just outside the Suffolk village of Yoxford and just a 10-minute car journey from popular Saxmundham, a market town which is just bursting with charm and boasts a variety of independent shops and excellent eateries. The closest coastal resorts of Aldeburgh and Southwold are both just a 20-minute car journey away, whether you choose to sample fish & chips in Aldeburgh or take a stroll along Southwold’s Pier, a fantastic day out is guaranteed. Southwold is home to the Adnam’s Brewery & Gin Distillery, one of the most modern breweries in the world, book a tour to discover just how they produce their beer or gin and enjoy a yummy sample at the end! The town of Framlingham, home to the 12th century Framlingham Castle, the internationally-known “Castle on the Hill”, is just a 20-minute drive away and is well worth a visit while in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed on request at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Travel cots & highchairs can be provided on a request basis at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Other 2 : Out of respect for other guests, stag and hen parties are NOT ALLOWED.
- Other 3 : There are other properties on the Estate and so the 5,000 acre private grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared, however your group will retain plenty of privacy.