A Short Stroll From Beach, City Centre And Train Station
Stylish apartment on the second floor of a tipical block located between Sorrento and Sant’Agnello.
The apartment measuring around 85m2, and the small terrace with view offering 20m2.
The view from the terrace is beautiful, with views sweeping across the rooftops and gardens, to Mount Vesuvius rising majestically above the Gulf of Naples. There is space to relax, it offers two fully equipped kitchenette, with everything necessary to cook an authentic Italian meal using fresh local ingredients. In white, with splashes of crimson, the kitchenette offers four gas rings, an oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and an Italian and American coffee machine. You will also find a washing machine, ironing board and iron. There is a dining table, with space for six.
There are two bedrooms with double beds. In the living room there is a double sofabed for sleeping. All are bright and appealing, with block...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
200 metres from the lift to "Marinella" beach. 50 metres from the nearest Restaurant/Pizzeria 50 metres from the nearest bar 50 metres from the nearest private parking 150 metres from the nearest grocery 800 metres from the train station
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please observe the following house rules during your stay:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Only guests listed on your booking are allowed within your villa or apartment.
- We ask that you take extra care to keep noise to a minimum, particularly at night, to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
- Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom taps are turned off.
- Only washing machine detergent should be used in the washing machine.
- Please scrape food deposits from plates before washing up or stacking the dishwasher to avoid blocking the drains.
- It is essential that trash is separated correctly and left out on the days indicated, to avoid the cost of recollection.
- Hot water and gas for cooking is provided by gas cylinder. Should the gas run out, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please take care of your keys and return them when checking out.
- If you have any problems, we’re happy to help.
- Thank you and enjoy your time here in Italy.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items. The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice. The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.
- Buses link all of the towns along the coast, offering convenient access to the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Ercolano and Paestum, as well as the Royal Palace of Caserta. The train station is just 500m away, with services to Sorrento, Pompei, Ercolano and Naples.
- Maramia is a stylish base for a break on the Sorrentine Peninsula, ideal for those who wish to chill out on the terrace, or on the beach, but equally for adventurers looking to explore the many local attractions.