Wonderful 1 Bedroom Country Cottage Escape in Suffolk
The Hideaway is one of the most romantic properties on the Estate. Set in a far-flung corner away from any near-by homes, couples lucky enough to enjoy a stay here will enjoy total tranquillity and privacy with the only noise coming from the gently babbling stream. It really is the perfect hideaway!
While the peace and quiet may cause guests to feel as though they have been transported back in time, the cottage interiors are beautifully contemporary. The open-plan living area features a fully-equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area while the large windows allow guests to enjoy the magnificent surroundings whatever the weather. The bedroom has been just as beautifully designed and features a king-size bed with Hypnos mattress for the perfect night’s sleep.
Outside, spend lazy Summer evenings enjoying tasty barbecues al fresco on the terrace or relaxing in the private hot tub. On the main Estate, just a short drive...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Hideaway is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds, centered around Sayer’s Mansion. The Hideaway is situated on the second estate, still part of the 5,000 acres of grounds, which has been centred around The Long Barn. While the grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared with the guests of the other homes, the Estate has been carefully designed so that your group will retain plenty of tranquillity and privacy. The Estate is situated in a beautiful corner of East Anglia set just outside the Suffolk village of Yoxford and just a 10-minute car journey from popular Saxmundham, a market town which is just bursting with charm and boasts a variety of independent shops and excellent eateries. The closest coastal resorts of Aldeburgh and Southwold are both just a 20-minute car journey away, whether you choose to sample fish & chips in Aldeburgh or take a stroll along Southwold’s Pier, a fantastic day out is guaranteed. Southwold is home to the Adnam’s Brewery & Gin Distillery, one of the most modern breweries in the world, book a tour to discover just how they produce their beer or gin and enjoy a yummy sample at the end! The town of Framlingham, home to the 12th century Framlingham Castle, the internationally-known “Castle on the Hill”, is just a 20-minute drive away and is well worth a visit while in the area.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : There are other properties on the Estate and so the 5,000 acre private grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared, however your group will retain plenty of privacy.
- Other 2 : The outdoor swimming pool is shared with the other properties on the Estate and is open and heated between May - September (subject to weather conditions)