Private One Bedroom Cottage Escape in Suffolk
The Love Bridge is one of the most romantic properties on the Estate. Set on its own island in a far-flung corner away from any near-by homes, this cosy love shack is like something out of a fairy-tale and is ideal for couples looking for total tranquillity and privacy. Whether you are looking for a honeymoon, babymoon or just a weekend escape, The Love Bridge really is the perfect retreat!
While the peace and quiet may cause guests to feel as though they have been transported back in time, the cottage interiors are beautifully contemporary. The open-plan living area features a fully-equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area while the large windows allow guests to enjoy the magnificent surroundings whatever the weather. The bedroom has been just as beautifully designed and features a king-size bed with Hypnos mattress for the perfect night’s sleep while the in-room bath tub is perfect for soaking in after action-packed days...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Love Bridge is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds, centered around Sayer’s Mansion. The Love Bridge is situated on the second estate, still part of the 5,000 acres of grounds, which has been centered around The Long Barn. While the grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared with the guests of the other homes, the Estate has been carefully designed so that your group will retain plenty of tranquillity and privacy. The Estate is situated in a beautiful corner of East Anglia set just outside the Suffolk village of Yoxford and just a 10-minute car journey from popular Saxmundham, a market town which is just bursting with charm and boasts a variety of independent shops and excellent eateries. The closest coastal resorts of Aldeburgh and Southwold are both just a 20-minute car journey away, whether you choose to sample fish & chips in Aldeburgh or take a stroll along Southwold’s Pier, a fantastic day out is guaranteed. Southwold is home to the Adnam’s Brewery & Gin Distillery, one of the most modern breweries in the world, book a tour to discover just how they produce their beer or gin and enjoy a yummy sample at the end! The town of Framlingham, home to the 12th century Framlingham Castle, the internationally-known “Castle on the Hill”, is just a 20-minute drive away and is well worth a visit while in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis at time of booking
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : There are other properties on the Estate and so the 5,000 acre private grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared, however your group will retain plenty of privacy.