Beautiful Typical Tuscan Country Style 12 Bedroom Villa in Capannori
Villa Taffore is a typical Tuscan country home situated in the heart of a poetic Italian landscape. It is surrounded by orchards, olive groves, Italian gardens and tranquil hills.
Fully restored to the highest of standards, it still retains its age-old Tuscan charm with terracotta tiled floors, wood beamed ceilings, frescoes and several little patio areas shaded by rose covered gazebos.
Offering the best of modern comforts in an elegant but rustic setting, reception rooms include a TV lounge, a drawing room, a typical Tuscan kitchen, a grand dining room and a winter garden conservatory. The cottage offers a kitchen, dining room and sun lounge.
To the front of the villa is a vast lawn with a private swimming pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi tub.
Offering the best of modern comforts in an elegant yet rustic setting, reception rooms include the drawing room and TV...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Taffore is situated in the beautiful little Tuscan town of Lucca. Protected by massively thick 16th-century walls, featuring some of Italy's finest medieval and Renaissance architecture, superb dining, antique markets, classical and rock music festivals and endless beaches less than half an hour away, Lucca is one of Tuscany's best-kept secrets. A wealthy and colorful town that draws more discerning tourists than Florence or Pisa, it is sufficiently off the beaten track to have kept its civility and reserve. Lucca is a city of merchants who know how to impress visitors and shoppers, but the pace of life varies between slow and slower. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Location - Pisa Airport: 18 km. - Florence Airport: 90 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 5000€. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Included.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- Changeover day : Any day of the week.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.