Attractive 4 Bedroom Family Villa with Pool and Countryside Views
Spend precious time in the Côte d’Azur at this gorgeous family home, within walking distance to a lovely local town and just a stone’s throw from the glitz and glamour of Cannes.
Open up the pretty shuttered French windows and be greeted with beautiful views of hills and woodland. The spacious living and dining room opens up to the large terrace with its outdoor lounge and Mediterranean gardens. Enjoy leisurely meals as kids play on the trampoline and swing or let their imaginations run wild by the little treehouse. The inviting swimming pool is also perfect for splashing around or simply soak up the summer sun on one of the poolside loungers, surrounded by olive trees and towering pines.
There are yet more countryside views from each of the four bedrooms, one featuring a romantic balcony, another with an en suite bathroom. Guests will also love the cosy TV den, perhaps for cooler evenings with a DVD or...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just a short drive from Cannes and the beaches of the French Riviera, Villa Olea is well located for exploring the dazzling Côte d'Azur as well as its beautiful hinterland with idyllic villages and stunning scenery. Follow the winding lane up a hill and Villa Olivia can be found in a semi-residential area that partially backs on to hills and forests, perfect for woodland walks and there is horse-riding a few minutes away. You can wander down to the local town (if you don’t mind the hilly walk back) where you will find a selection of restaurants and a supermarket as well as a handful of other useful amenities. There’s a pleasant atmosphere across this small town as residents play pétanque on shady squares or amble beside the picturesque little river. This is a popular area with walkers, mainly due to the Route d’Or which heads north to Grasse or west through the Tanneron forests. This trail is especially wonderful in February and early Spring when the flowering mimosas are usually at their best. There are further pleasant walks beside the Siagne river and around many of the pretty villages that can be found across this part of the Alpes-Maritime. Drive south and you will hit the Mediterranean coastline within 10km, then Cannes (12km) with its glorious beaches is just a little further. Stroll along the famous Croisette promenade, visit one of the fashionable restaurants and bars and partake in a great choice of watersports. There are also plenty of boat excursions departing from Cannes, whether visiting the nearby Lérins Islands or taking a sunset cruise along the coast. As well as exploring Cannes’ historic quarter, Le Suquet, don’t miss the lovely covered market, Marché Forville, a fantastic way to pick up some local produce. Food lovers should also visit Valbonne (11km) for its Friday morning market – it’s a beautiful and historic town set amongst landscapes of olive groves and woodland. Other pretty places include the hillside village of Opio (13km) and Mougins (8km) with its flower-filled lanes and excellent restaurants, close to the Valmesque forests (also great for walkers) and the Royal Mougins Golf Resort. Grasse (13km) and its perfumeries is another great day out or head towards the artistic villages of Vence and St Paul de Vence, both just under an hour away. There’s more of the coast to explore around Antibes (22km) and Juan-Les-Pins (20km) or continue on towards Nice and Cap Ferrat, about an hour by car. Théoule-sur-Mer (17km) also offers superb scenery or drive across the Tanneron forests to Lac de Saint-Cassien with its summer watersports, lakeside beaches and all sorts of adventurous activities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Cash is also accepted but it will be refunded by bank transfer as above.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-stay linen change included for stays of two weeks or more.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (July and August). Shorter stays outside this time are on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) - please contact us for a full, up to date quote.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.