Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the county of Berkshire, south west of London, the town of Ascot is synonymous with the racecourse which bears its name. The annual Royal Ascot event is a society highlight, with Ladies’ Day something of a fashion event too. Golf is perhaps the thing the area is second-best known for – you are sure to find a club within a few minutes, whichever direction you head in. Non-sporting types will have plenty to see – Windsor is a short drive away, where you will find Windsor Great Park and, of course, the famous Windsor Castle, scene of many a Royal event. Legoland Windsor is a family favourite, and has a lot to offer both kids and adults. There’s yet more fun to be had in the neighbouring county of Surrey. Check out the Thorpe Park and Chessington theme parks, the Royal Horticultural Society Gardens in Wisley, or Brooklands Museum where auto and aviation fans will be in their element. Ascot’s relatively central location means there’s a lot to discover whichever way you head. The Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, lies to the east, while the South Downs National Park is similarly easy to reach to the south. A drive through the picturesque Chiltern Hills will take you in the direction of historic Oxford, about one hour away. London is just as accessible – take a scenic route and you could stop by Kew Gardens, Richmond Park or Hampton Court Palace on the way.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2000 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : There is an extra charge of £250 paid directly to the owner.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking