Sophisticated Zen Style 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Cannes
When sitting back in your lush gardens, relaxing as your family or friends swim in the private pool or dine al-fresco on the terrace, it’s hard to believe you are in central Cannes, just a 15-minute stroll from the glamour of La Croisette and the city’s splendid beaches.
Villa Cosmopolite offers an air of sophisticated authenticity in a fantastic location for visiting Cannes and the French Riviera. It has been styled beautifully – just step into the open-plan living space and appreciate the home’s character in its welcoming lounge alongside contemporary comfort in the well-equipped kitchen-diner. Upstairs, via the grand staircase, you will find three gorgeous bedrooms, one en suite with a generous bath and walk-in shower whilst the lower floor offers two further bedrooms and a second lounge and kitchen, perhaps ideal for teens seeking a little independence or accompanying grandparents.
Outside it feels like a calm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cosmopolite is located amongst grand houses and apartments on an avenue in central Cannes. Set on a plot of 2500m2, it feels like a city oasis with such wonderful gardens. The shops and restaurants of Cannes are just a short walk away whilst within a 15 to 20-minute stroll you can be admiring the glamour of La Croisette and gazing over the Mediterranean from one of the fine city beaches. Wander along the famous boulevard, passing high-end hotels, restaurants and beach clubs, with stunning views of the Bay of Cannes. There is a supermarket within a five-minute walk for grocery essentials but one of the great delights of Cannes is its vibrant covered markets. Marché Forville, open six mornings a week, sells the morning’s catch as well as locally produced fruit and vegetables and other delicacies such as cured meats, olives and so much more. Marché Gambetta is another fantastic market, even closer, or head to Marché de La Bocca, a little further out of town, to shop amongst locals. Le Suquet is an especially enchanting part of Cannes to discover, an historic neighbourhood with winding and steep lanes leading to the castle at the top, Musée de la Castre. Explore the picturesque houses, many once fishermen cottages, and admire panoramic views from various elevated spots across this idyllic part of Cannes. Heading back to the sandy beaches of Cannes, watersport enthusiasts can try out kite-surfing, para-sailing, yachting, sea-kayaking, catamarans and more. There are also numerous boat excursions such as trips as far as Saint-Tropez or Monaco as well as whale-watching or sunset cruises along the French Riviera. A visit to the tranquil and beautiful Lérins Islands is perfect for a day away from the city. Hire a car and discover even more of the stunning Côte d'Azur or take a train to some of the coastal towns heading east as far as Monaco via Nice. Just 12km away is the charming old-town of Antibes, the vibrant restaurants and bars of Juan-Les-Pins and the gorgeous beaches of this coastline. In the other direction, Théoule-sur-Mer offers yet more dramatic scenery or head inland to some of the most delightful villages such as Mougins (7km) and Biot (16km). Art-lovers should visit St Paul de Vence (27km) and Vence (30km) for pretty art galleries, artisan shops and the well-known art museum, Fondation Maeght as well as Matisse’s serene Chapelle Du Rosaire. The market town of Valbonne (13km) is a must on a Friday morning with its glorious market, perhaps combined with a visit to one of the perfume museums of Grasse (20km). This area is a walker’s paradise with trails through woodland and hills, passing iconic scenery of olive groves and cypress trees with glimpses of the glistening Mediterranean so near.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, payable locally on arrival. A mid-stay clean is included for stays of 7 nights or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and stag/hen parties are not permitted. Any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) - please enquire for an accurate quote.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.