Beautiful Simplistic 4 Bedroom Villa in Cannes
In an exclusive setting on the Rothschild estate, the most discerning of guests can experience a hint of glamour and a wealth of character at this beautiful villa in a prestigious corner of Cannes.
Villa Richelieu is owned by a fashion photographer who has restored this home with refined taste and wonderful style, using organic materials and sensitive colour palettes. There’s an air of opulence across this two storey abode, alongside authentic simplicity and old-fashioned charm. Each of the four bedrooms has its own personality whilst the bathrooms (three of them en-suite) are simply exquisite with the most beautiful free-standing baths.
Admire the owner’s photography on the walls and be wowed by the bold artwork in the living room, juxtaposed with an otherwise serene ambience. The handsome kitchen is a fine example of how the owner has combined original character with state-of-the-art appliances. The many smart...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Richelieu enjoys a remarkable setting in the exclusive Rothschild estate in central Cannes with the stunning Villa Rothschild Library and its exquisite gardens as your neighbours. Walk for just five to ten minutes and reach the nearest beach, Plage du Midi, as well as a range of local restaurants, cafes and shops. The city’s main beach, running parallel to the famous boulevard, La Croisette, starts around 1.5km away, passing Quai Saint Pierre and the Palais des Festivals en route. Soak up the charming ambience of Cannes’ historic quarter, Le Suquet, and climb the steep and winding lanes to the very top for incredible views from Musée de la Castre and the magnificent Église Notre-Dame d'Espérance. The covered markets of Cannes are another delight, especially nearby Marché Forville, open every morning except Mondays, selling fresh fruit and vegetables, sea-food from the Mediterranean and other regional delicacies. Marché de La Bocca, around 2.5km away, is another fantastic market, this one preferred by many locals or experience Marché Gambetta in central Cannes. As well as superb sandy beaches, Cannes also offers a great selection of watersports such as sea-kayaking, wind or kite-surfing, yachting and catamarans amongst many more. There are also a number of wonderful boat trips departing from the port, either excursions along the French Riviera or shuttle boats out to other ports along the Côte d'Azur or the serene and calming Lérins Islands. If you are wanting to spend some time out of the city then hire a car and head to the hills where you will find gorgeous market towns such as Valbonne and Grasse, the idyllic hilltop villages of Mougins and Biot as well as glorious walks through woodland, olive groves and picturesque landscapes. The old-town of Antibes is a beautiful place to explore or enjoy lunch in vibrant Juan-Les-Pins – both areas surrounded by more amazing coastline, watersports and walking opportunities. Nice is another fine day out or continue as far as Monaco and the Italian border. Art-lovers should head inland to visit the tranquil Chapelle Du Rosaire in pretty Vence and the admired Fondation Maeght in St Paul de Vence, both around 30km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, extra €450, payable locally on arrival. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) - please contact us for a full, up to date quote.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.