Serene Villa with Wine Cellar and Gorgeous Gardens Close to Antibes
Set in gorgeous gardens with lovely views of the sea, Villa Sirene is a wonderful villa close to Antibes, just a short drive from the glistening Mediterranean.
This air-conditioned home is all about light and space across its beautiful interiors which have been decorated with style and taste. The main floor offers open-plan living at its best with calming vistas of the azure coloured sea from its large dining area and upper terrace. Two comfortable bedrooms can be found on this floor whilst upstairs a pretty double with a lovely bathroom has a balcony looking out to the garden.
Downstairs there is yet more impressive space with a handsome cellar, a relaxed TV lounge and a spacious bedroom with two double beds. Open up the doors to allow the outside in with a fantastic al-fresco dining terrace and summer kitchen for sociable evenings with family or friends.
You can feel the Mediterranean all around you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Only 17km from Nice Airport, and a ten-minute drive to the beach, Villa Sirene enjoys an elevated setting just outside the lovely town of Antibes. It’s located in a secure and private gated domaine with only around thirty other picturesque villas, in a cul-de-sac and benefitting from sea views. There is a supermarket, cash machine and other amenities (including a small restaurant) around a 15-minute walk away whilst you will find other places to eat dotted across the area within a short drive. The nearest Mediterranean shore is around 3.5km away – a spacious stretch of beach with pebbles and beautiful water. There are other sandy beaches a little further on the other side of Antibes where you will also find a sailing club or discover some of the pretty coves around Cap d'Antibes, about 8km away, also a great area for walking. The main beach in Juan-Les- Pins (6km) enjoys a lovely setting backed by a promenade and palm trees as well as watersports close to the port. Antibes (4km) is a wonderful town to explore with its winding cobbled lanes surrounded by 16th century ramparts alongside the glitzy marina. Visit the Musée Picasso, wander around the charming covered market and enjoy a coffee or ice-cream in one of the atmospheric cafes. There are many fantastic restaurants too from authentic French bistros and Italian establishments to high-end cuisine. The seaside resort of Juan-Les-Pins (6km) is the place to go not just for its sandy beaches, watersports and beach clubs, but also its vibrant ambience in its bars and restaurants. Of course, Cannes is never far away with its glamourous reputation – within 13km you can be strolling along La Croisette boulevard, gazing out to the Bay of Cannes, visiting the colourful covered market, Marché Forville, admiring huge yachts in the marina or dining in yet another excellent restaurant. Heading east, Nice (24km) and Monaco (45km) are also perfect for superb days out or spend time discovering the beauty of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, just beyond Nice. You are also well positioned to drive to the Côte d'Azur hinterland and visit idyllic towns such as Grasse (22km) and Valbonne (13km) or flower-filled hilltop villages including Biot (6km), Mougins (10km) and St Paul de Vence (20km). Enjoy walks through the coolness of the Valmasque forest, also a great place for mountain biking and horse-riding whilst the serene Fontmerle lake is perfect for picnics and bird-watching. The French Riviera is well known to be a paradise for golf lovers with so many courses to choose from including the prestigious Royal Mougins Golf Resort (16km) and other beautiful 18-hole spots across the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1200 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, payable locally on arrival. A mid-stay clean is included for stays of 7 nights or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and stag/hen parties are not allowed. Any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : During festivals and other special events taking place in nearby Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) - please enquire for an accurate quote.