Spacious Idyllic Villa on Paros Ideal for Families
In these newly-built, cosy villas, Villa Valance II, you will find an idyllic atmosphere, perfect for relaxing. The complex is great for families, couples and friends. The spacious rooms, luxurious facilities, and the mesmerising views will have you entirely at ease.
The house is located at a scenic part of Paros overlooking the beautiful Aliki village. Hidden for full privacy with an unobstructed panoramic view of the Aegean sea and Antiparos island. The style of the villas is exquisite. The internal and external designed has been constructed to fit in with the carefree surroundings, offered to you.
The complex offers two villas, with a shared the pool. There are offered either separately or together, for large parties of families or friends. The facilities offered to you in one villa consist of 3 large double bed, bedrooms. There are 3 bathrooms to match. Downstairs, a large open plan lounge dining area is...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The house is located at a scenic part of Paros overlooking the beautiful Aliki village which is 2 km away (600 meters of which is a country road inlands from the main road.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.