Exceptional Villa with Private Beach Access in Barbados
Welcome to unarguably one of the West Indies’ finest traditional homes!
Conceived by legendary designer, Oliver Messel in the 1960s and completely restored in 2014, this home represents the epitome of luxury Barbados living. From the moment you set eyes on the elegant façade, to the second you understand the magnitude of the lush private grounds, to the first sound of the waves lapping on the golden sand beach, to the visual feast furnished by the stylish décor - you know you are experiencing another level of hospitality.
Combining theater with nature is a delicate balance which is reflected at its best throughout the 6 beautiful buildings cleverly nestled amongst the grounds. The multitude of places to dine, to relax, to entertain and even to exercise offset the innumerable styles in which to conduct those pursuits. From black-tie soirées to catch-and-eat picnics on board the resident speedboat, all can be...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
This beach villa in Barbados is hidden away on 1.7 acres in unarguably the most exclusive and desirable residential area in Barbados: The Garden on the Platinum Coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Wi-Fi
- - 14 Staff
- - All meal preparation (groceries $)
- - Use of a speed. boat with captain (fuel $)
- - Security Deposit due at 30 Days before Checkin.
- Know Before You Go
- - Coffee and tea are complimentary accept for Nespresso pods which are charged to the guest account.
- - Use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen is NOT permitted as it damages towels and fabrics.
- - Prior to arrival, custom menus and pantry stocking will be discussed.
- - Most bedrooms have king beds that can be unzippered to create 2 twin beds.
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation
- Staff and Services
- - Housekeeper
- - Laundry and pressing services available onsite
- - Property Manager
- - Two Butlers
- - One Chef and one Cook
- - Three Housekeepers
- - Two Laundresses
- - Two Security Guards
- - Two Gardeners
- - One Boat Master (BB0009)