Designer Villa Embraced by the Sun Sea and Mountains
Designed by the award winning architect Katerina Valsamaki and opened in March 2019 Nefelia is close to Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece. Surrounded by the mountains of the Peloponnese, the hillside villa provides you with amazing panoramic views across the Aegean Sea and the valley of Asini.
Large sliding windows, sun and wind protected terraces and modern air-conditioning make the villa an ideal home all year round, where guests can enjoy the special beauty of each season. The intensity of colour is breathtaking: the shimmering blue Argolic Gulf, lush islands, the ever-green valley with its orange and lemon plantations and terraced hills of silver olive trees. The villa has been adapted to the landscape and offers everything our guests can expect from luxury accommodation. The sensation each visitor feels when entering the villa with its breathtaking views, infinity pool and modern but warm architecture will...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The closest sandy beach is only 3 minutes' drive from the villa. Dozens of sandy, pebble or rocky beaches can be found in the vicinity to suit every taste - lively with bars and restaurants
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Cleaning fee of 150 euro to be paid at the end of your stay
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.