Captivating Villa with Pool and Breathtaking Views
This newly built villa was made to a high specification with spacious, light and airy rooms. The two bedrooms each have en-suite bathrooms with showers (one has a bath too.) One of the bedrooms has a large double bed and the other has twin beds which are generously sized and both rooms have access to the large balcony terrace area.
Downstairs is a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area with another toilet. The kitchen is well equipped with cooker , large fridge, dishwasher ,washing machine and microwave.The living rooms comfortable sofa and chair face the french windows leading to the pool terrace.
Outside is a very large stone paved terrace with the swimming pool and barbecue area . The pool area has a wrought iron fence for peace of mind if children are playing there.
The villa is located in a rural area just outside the village which is about 2 kilometers away, and is fenced and gated.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Nearest supermarket (or shops) is in Glossa, which is about 10 minutes drive from the villa. Skopelos Town is a 40 minutes drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.