Acropolis Vibrant and Fresh First Floor Apartment
Step in a newly renovated, luminous, stylish apartment with a cozy living room, an open space kitchen, a dining area, and a brand new bathroom… or step out and explore Athens on foot.
It’s the downtown district of the ancient city of Athens. So, you know that no matter the time you can find whatever you are looking for, the same way ancient Greeks did. On foot! Cafes, bars, restaurants or famous sights, there are all there for you to mix and match as you like, creating the experience that suits you best!
License Number: 00000208836
“Please kindly note that we require 24H to process and confirm the booking “
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Take the short walk to the Acropolis or just stroll around one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of downtown Athens. Create an experience as unique as the history of the place itself. The nearest underground station is only a six-minute walk away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collect the keys from a lock-box close to the buildning's entrance door. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.