Koukaki Contemporary Apartment near Parthenon
Step in and discover a cozy living room with a large and comfortable sofa bed, a brand new bathroom and a new and fully-equipped kitchen… or step out and and take a stroll through history with just a short walk to the New Museum of Acropolis and the Parthenon.
It’s the downtown district of the ancient city of Athens. So, you know that no matter the time you can find whatever you are looking for, the same way ancient Greeks did. On foot! Cafes, bars, restaurants or famous sights, there are all there for you to mix and match as you like, creating the experience that suits you best!
License Number: 00000227371
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The apartment is situated in Acropolis, famed as one of Athens’ most picturesque neighbourhoods. Dare to get lost into the small alleys of nearby Plaka and discover an array of flavours, aromas and unique people making for an unforgettable stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collect the keys from a lock-box close to the building's entrance door. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.