Kolonaki Grand Apartment Full of Natural Light
Step out of your apartment and into one of the most historic areas of Athens, Kolonaki. It’s a district that covers a huge area, from Syntagma to the edges of Lycabettus hill. Explore the countless points of interest, such as the Benaki Museum and the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art. With an apartment at the heart of Athens, all you have to do to have a once in a lifetime experience, is make sure not to miss a beat.
Nearest Underground Station: Evaggelismos -9 min walk-550m
License Number: 00000068669
“Please kindly note that we require 24H to process and confirm the booking “
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Kolonaki, an area full of high-end shops and ritzy cafes at the base of Mount Lykavettos, at the center of Athens, is waiting to amaze you with its people, its nightlife and its unique shopping experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collecting keys from a lock-box near the building's entrance. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.