Majestic Villa with a Stunning Pool in Psychiko
This large elegant property has just been renovated and is undoubtedly ranking among the Athens few, very exclusive estates.
This elegant property, that used to be an ex-ambassadorial residence, has just been renovated and is undoubtedly ranking among the Athens few, very exclusive estates.
Its premium location - close to Athens city centre, splendid indoor and outdoor living, offering a unique and exclusive experience to visitors that want to enjoy the most of what Athens has to offer.
Enjoy the easy access to both Athens International Airport and City Center and take the most of your visit in Athens.
License Number: 00000759250
“Please kindly note that we require 24H to process and confirm the booking “
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Meal Included: All Inclusive
The property is located in Psychiko one of the most premium Athenian neighborhoods, historically the home of aristocrats, members of the Greek royal family, and many international embassies.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- -The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price after reservation.