Acropolis Exquisite Apartment with Spacious Living Room
Catch a glimpse of the Acropolis from the balcony—or walk there easily. Return indoors to a bright, stylish, and minimalist apartment. The space is freshly renovated with gleaming parquet floors, a full kitchen, and ultra modern tiled bathrooms.
Step in and feel right at home with a spacious and cozy living room with a sofa and a dining table, a brand new bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen…or step out, choose your direction and let the city guide you through its long history.
It’s the downtown district of the ancient city of Athens. So, you know that no matter the time you can find whatever you are looking for, the same way ancient Greeks did. On foot! Cafes, bars, restaurants or famous sights, there are all there for you to mix and match as you like, creating the experience that suits you best!
License Number: 00000072609
“Please kindly note that we require 24H to process and confirm the booking “
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The neighborhood of Acropolis is as central as it gets.From this point Athens is literally at your feet,every step is certain to take you to an unforgettable experience combining the old and the new in a way as unique as the route you decide to take.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collect the keys from a lock-box close to the building's entrance door. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.