Kolonaki Luminous Apartment with Spacious Living Room
Stride across golden parquet floors that feel warm underfoot in a bright and minimalist apartment. Then step onto a balcony with views of one of the most historic areas of Athens.
Step in this newly renovated, fully furnished apartment with a spacious and cozy living room, a dining area, a brand new bathroom, and a new kitchen… or step out and let your senses guide you through an experience as unique as the history of Athens itself.
Upper class urban vibe with a modern twist. Once one of the most vibrant areas of the city Kolonaki has in recent years regained the glory of its past with many new bars, restaurants and art galleries making their appearance and providing an ever-growing list of reasons for you to visit.
License Number: 00000053877
“Please kindly note that we require 24H to process and confirm the booking “
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The apartment is in the historic Kolonaki neighborhood. This is where the elite of Athens used to live before many of them moved out to the suburbs. It's an area full of high-end shops and ritzy cafes at the base of Mount Lycabettus.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - To oblige with local regulations we will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement. Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- - Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens are provided for extra persons.
- - Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation.
- - Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- - 24h check-in option is available for free and you will collect the keys from a lock-box close to the building's entrance door. If you would like to check-in in person with one of the members of our team please note that there is a late check-in fee for arrivals to the apartment after 19:00.