Barbados Grandiose Villa with Exquisite Interior
An exquisite villa in Barbados built on three levels in the exulted Royal Westmoreland Estates. An opulent entrance sets the stage for beautifully furnished interiors, breezy shady terraces, manicured gardens and an arresting pool area with large patio and views out towards the Caribbean.
The central living, dining and entertaining areas are on the entry level which opens out to covered patios, all are elevated to enjoy splendid gardens and soft breezes from the sea. Two guest bedrooms are located on the same level with private patios.
The center of this Barbados villa is without a doubt around the enticing fluted edge pool. Here, you can spend hours basking in the sun or sitting in the pool just chilling with friends and family.
Dine al fresco on the covered patio midday and leave the evenings for elegant dinner parties or more robust nights in the game room with its bar and pool table.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
This villa in Barbados is locationed on the famous Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Included in this Barbados villa:
- - 8 hours of housekeeping per day, 6 days a week
- - Wi-Fi
- - Access to Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation
- Know Before You Go
- - Two additional bedrooms available upon request. Contact us for details.
- - If guests require staff to work more than 8 hours a day or 6 days a week, this is charged at time and a half to the guest’s account
- - Use of P20 sunscreen is forbidden
- - Do not touch the manchineel fruit as it will cause blistering. Should any member of your party handle them, seek medical attention immediately.
- - Avoid sheltering under manchineel trees when it’s raining as the water dripping from them will cause blisters.
- - Steps throughout the house
- -A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation