Modern Countryside Villa with Panoramic Sea View
The green and blue are the dominant colors, while the horizon is open to see the stars and the moon away from city light pollution. These lovely, newly built, villas, are surely of the most conveniently located villas of the island. Full in green from olives and pines, the complex stands afloat on the vast blue of the Aegean with the small islands of Skiathos and the western area of Skopelos to be its landscape.
An idyllic setting awaits you for unforgettable moments of silence wellness and relaxation, after dominating almost alone on the hillside Katsaros and yet so near the town of Skiathos. Walking the narrow streets of the village will taste great cosmic atmosphere and you get options for galleries, shops and local Greek art, shops with leather and clothing of choice and taverns serving Greek cuisine, bars and night clubs to suit every taste.
The island will enchant those who love the sandy beaches. Small...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Villa Carmina is part of a complex of four villas in the island of Skiathos, in Vasilias area, less than 3,5km away from the town of Skiathos and just 600 meters away from the deep blue beach of Vasilias.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.