Villa Todari is a gorgeous traditional villa set in the lush countryside, just 45 minutes from Rome. Secluded, with spectacular views, this luxurious 19th-century residence is light and airy with high quality, tasteful furnishings. It features include handmade terracotta tiles, beautiful stone walls and exposed hardwood beams.
The villa can sleep up to ten guests with three master bedrooms, each containing a king size bed and en-suite bathroom, and the open space, which can be used as a fourth bedroom. The open space has its own en-suite with a large double shower and the lovely view of the pomegranate and persimmon trees within the stone-walled garden.
Stepping through the front door and you are greeted by a spacious sitting room leading through to the kitchen and dining area which has panoramic views of the garden and olive groves. Laid out across three levels, the top floor features an enormous picture window...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Todari is located near a village called Torricella in Sabina, in the central Italian region of Lazio; the perfect position for exploring the beautiful countryside of Umbria and Tuscany. Unspoilt, with a varied landscape, Lazio features dramatic gorges and green rolling hills dotted with vineyards, olive groves and medieval castles. Activities close by include hiking, fishing, water sports and horse riding. Rome is only 45 mins away and makes for an easy day trip. Don't Miss! Turano Lake (20 mins): A fantastic day trip for kids, this stunning natural reserve is located at the base of Mount Navegna. The lake is a brilliant blue and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities including fishing, canoeing and hiking. Farfa Abbey (20 mins): Located in a gorgeous walled-village in the Sabine Hills, this 7th-century monastery is open for tours with a spectacular fresco-filled church. Dating back to the 5th century, the village streets are lined with artisan workshops with each street names after the wares that were originally made or sold there. Spoleto (50 mins): A very romantic town with beautiful churches and a picturesque gorge. Spoleto also hosts a two-week festival every summer which was so successful they have started their own version in the United States. The festival is a cultural feast with programs ranging from grand opera to conferences on science and economics, classical ballet to experimental theatre, chamber music to daily jazz concerts in the town square, mock trials of historical figures such as Freud and Arafat to marionettes, art exhibits to a classic and cult cinema. Montefalco (just over an hour): This walled town has amazing views and one of central Italy’s best small galleries, the Museo Civico di San Francesco. The town also boasts their special wine, Sagrantino di Montefalco, a high-quality red made from a very rare grape variety. Bevagna (just over an hour): A tiny, serene town with plenty of Roman heritage and great dining options.<b><i> ** Please note the property is positioned close to the Abruzzo but actually located in Lazio**</i></b>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (all other durations on request only).
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion).
- Heating costs included? : Extra costs based on consumption from November -February, payable locally.