Casa di Quercia at Toscana
Casa di Quercia is a lovingly restored nineteenth century home finished in local stone surrounded by rolling hills, olive groves and swaying poplars - as well as oak trees (quercia). Brimming with rustic charm and traditional flavour, this home offers a retreat from the bustling crowds, surrounded by almost five acres of land.
This handsome abode comprises five bedrooms and four bathrooms for ten guests (with the option for additional two guests), thus offering an ideal dwelling for a couple of families, or and extended family group. The outdoor spaces truly showcase the wonders of the eastern Tuscan landscape; the changing colours of the hills and a drop in pace to revel in true tranquillity.
There is a glistening private pool adorned with loungers and parasols, as well as dining terrace and charmingly natural lawns, fragrant with lavender and rosemary. The interiors at Casa di Quercia offer a graceful air of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa di Quercia is nestled in a rustic spot just south of Arezzo, Tuscany. The East of Tuscany takes visitors somewhat off the beaten tourist track and Arezzo, Tuscany’s vibrant town, is not overly crowded. The Church of San Francesco is probably the most famous in Arezzo, with the incredible Early Renaissance fresco cycle depicting the Legend of the True Cross. The region is known for its rich culinary heritage, including truffles, cured meats and traditional sweets and pastries, whilst heading down to the Chianti hills will make for a fine afternoon’s wine tasting. Florence and Siena are both circa an hour from Casa di Quercia. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its beautiful hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards. The views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colour. Arezzo, aside from its artistic heritage, monasteries and chapels, has a longstanding tradition of gold smithery dating back to the 15th century as one of the world’s capitals of gold. The huge monthly antiques fair that takes place on the first Sunday of every month draws international crowds to the Piazza Grande.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-week cleaning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels (changed mid-week).
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that temperatures may vary considerably as the pool is heated by solar panels.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair and cot available upon request.