Villa Sabina at Umbria
Surrounded by beautiful countryside in the heart of Italy, this stunning villa is the perfect place to relax in total privacy. With a fully-equipped, modern kitchen and comfortable furnishings throughout, it feels like a home away from home. The large garden and outdoor eating area mean there is plenty of room to enjoy dinner outside in the fresh air with friends or family. The villa is just a short drive away from Spoleto, a historic town filled with picturesque winding streets and delicious Umbrian delicacies waiting to be discovered.
Spread over one floor, the villa is easily accessible for people with disabilities and spacious throughout – making it a perfect stay for family or friends. Stylish décor gives the villa an elegant feel, complimenting the magnificent scenery outside. From the large, private garden, you can admire the nearby town of Spoleto as it sits amongst a valley of greenery. Thanks to the sheltered...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in the outskirts of Spoleto (2.5km) the villa is only a short drive away from the centre of the town. If you fancy a night in at the villa, the local supermarket is just a kilometre away. Only a five-minute drive away, the beautiful city of Spoleto is full of culture. Delicious regional food is easy to find and with pizzerias and restaurants all over, a mouthwatering meal is just moments away. Whether you want pizza, pasta or something you’ve never tried before, just wander down the winding streets to uncover little gems and hidden delights. Inhabited since early Roman times, the city of Spoleto is enriched with history. Arch of Drusus, St. Ansan and Teatro Romono are fascinating Roman sites that are must-sees and just a walk away from the villa. In the lower part of the city, discover wonders such the beautiful church called St.Gregorio Maggiore, an amphitheatre dated around 200 A.D and a Roman three-arched bridge. The charming city is best seen on foot – whether you are walking through the countryside or cycling through the winding streets. Hike to the sacred mountain of Monteluco, a Roman holy place with a rich history. Head to the summit, where the Benedictines established a monastery which provided hospitality for pilgrims. The whole walk lasts around an hour takes you through a perfect mix of woodlands and city. Further afield, the local activity centre Agriturismo Spoleto (15km) is full of fun things to do. Let loose with a game of Bocce Bowling or ride through the countryside on horseback. Enjoy a freshly-made meal in the centre and take note of the little culinary secrets that the chef is happy to share. You may even come home a better cook yourself! If you are a lover of wine tasting, take a trip to one of Montefalco’s (22km) lovely wineries. The city is also blessed with many idyllic olive grove mountain paths and has delicious regional menus for you to try.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11:00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to September, 3 nights from October to May.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.